“Ideal for a quick lunch stop”
Review of Moorings Kettle - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Moorings Kettle
Reading, UK
“Ideal for a quick lunch stop”
Reviewed 1 January 2014

My wife and I were looking for somewhere for a quick coffee after walking round the Naval Academy, and this was the first place we came to. We liked the look of the menu so we stayed for lunch. Our sandwiches and sides were fresh and very tasty, and clearly all made on the premises. The staff were friendly and efficient, and the meal was great value. Note this is a small restaurant and also caters for takeouts and deliveries, so as the previous reviewer mentioned, cutlery and plates were disposable.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank rpa_sim

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Wacky place I wanted to enjoy more, but couldn't”
Reviewed 18 August 2013 via mobile

The wait staff was really pleasant but there were problems with both of our orders. Everything is disposable (plates, cups, silverware) - even iced tea and water are bottled. I'm from out of town so not sure what the story is with this place, but it felt like a pop-up restaurant. I would mark it lower but like I said, the wait staff were very nice.

• Visited August 2013