“Crabs for breakfast!”

Cuisines: French, Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 30 December 2013

I had heard that Treaty of Paris' best menu was breakfast and they did not disappoint! The adults started the day with crabs (Eggs Chesapeake and soft shell crabs) and the boys had pancakes with the works. The setting was beautiful and according to our waiter, we were in the actual room were the Treaty of Paris was signed. Worth a return visit.

1  Thank Susan M

Reviewed 11 December 2013

We stayed at the Maryland Inn for 4 nights and had several meals at the Treaty of Paris. I was expecting average hotel food and was pleasantly surprised! Try the French Toast for breakfast, real french bread, good bacon and really excellent coffee. Dinners are great as well. Good Crab Cakes, nice salads. We would go back!

Reviewed 9 November 2013

We had dinner on a Saturday in the early evening. The tables were set very nicely, but there was not enough light. It was so dark that I could not see what I was eating. Two of us ordered the rib eye and one ordered the crab cakes. We also ordered the crab dip for an appetizer. We had heard about the popovers and they did not disappoint. They were large and very good. Our meals were good and the portions large. I took half of my meal home. The steak did have some fat and because it was dark, I could not trim it off first. The crab cakes were very good and reasonably priced. The service was excellent. They are also open for breakfast and lunch. Check their website for their hours.

Reviewed 30 August 2013

My review for this restaurant is for breakfast. It is located in an historic inn and has a charming atmosphere. Service was excellent, and the breakfast was excellent. The price, I thought, was a bit on the high side, but not unreasonably so. The one downside of my experience was that the room was warm to the point of being uncomfortable. Another couple apparently noticed the same thing and asked for the window unit to be turned on. It was quite noisy, and I would guess that was why it was turned off. I would recommend that unit be looked into.

Reviewed 24 August 2013

Great place for a drink prior to or after dinner. Atmosphere is great! Definitely worth a stop when you are in Annapolis.

1  Thank Clover1646745