“Room for Improvement”

Cuisines: French, Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 13 March 2014

Our group of 4 went to breakfast on a Sunday morning. The food was so-so, the service bordered on poor. The price a little too high for what we got. The bloody mary was good. The waiter had to be asked repeatedly to fill our decaf drinks, and they mixed up the two omlettes we ordered. One person in our party didn't get her correct food until the rest of us were finished. For the prices there should have been more food on the plate. For a Sunday breakfast we were disappointed. I wouldn't go back - there are too many other choices in Annapolis.

Reviewed 5 January 2014

I had not been here in many years but my wife wanted to try...the bar is very nice and the bartender is exceptional. The decor in the restaurant is authentic early American. The food and service were very good and we had a very nice evening. The one knock is the wine list which needs to be improved.

1  Thank Andy_ChopperTrike
Reviewed 30 December 2013

I had heard that Treaty of Paris' best menu was breakfast and they did not disappoint! The adults started the day with crabs (Eggs Chesapeake and soft shell crabs) and the boys had pancakes with the works. The setting was beautiful and according to our waiter, we were in the actual room were the Treaty of Paris was signed. Worth a return visit.

1  Thank Susan M
Reviewed 11 December 2013

We stayed at the Maryland Inn for 4 nights and had several meals at the Treaty of Paris. I was expecting average hotel food and was pleasantly surprised! Try the French Toast for breakfast, real french bread, good bacon and really excellent coffee. Dinners are great as well. Good Crab Cakes, nice salads. We would go back!

Reviewed 9 November 2013

We had dinner on a Saturday in the early evening. The tables were set very nicely, but there was not enough light. It was so dark that I could not see what I was eating. Two of us ordered the rib eye and one ordered the crab cakes. We also ordered the crab dip for an appetizer. We had heard about the popovers and they did not disappoint. They were large and very good. Our meals were good and the portions large. I took half of my meal home. The steak did have some fat and because it was dark, I could not trim it off first. The crab cakes were very good and reasonably priced. The service was excellent. They are also open for breakfast and lunch. Check their website for their hours.