“What a great way to celebrate Bastille Day”
Review of Cafe Normandie

Cafe Normandie
Reserve with OpenTable
Cafe Normandie is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #37 of 354 Restaurants in Annapolis
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Conduit Street
Williamsburg
“What a great way to celebrate Bastille Day”
Reviewed 24 July 2014

We enjoyed the special three course Bastille Day dinner menu. Got to sing La Marseillaise too. What a great finale to a fun day touring Annapolis. The service was outstanding too.

Spokane, Washington
“Enjoyed My Dinner”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

I went to Cafe Normandie for dinner and ordered the New York strip steak with béarnaise sauce and a bowl of their soup du jour which was gazpacho. The soup, as always, was very good and was served right away. I was brought hot some bread with whipped butter which was also very good. I ordered my steak rare, and it was perfect - juicy and nice and red on the inside. My steamed green beans and carrots were lightly seasoned and also very good. The roasted potatoes were perfect and some of the best I have ever had. They were seasoned perfectly and had just enough garlic to really enhance their flavor. My waiter was attentive, but did not hover and I thought the service was very good. I usually have the veal francaise when I dine here, but wanted to try something different and was glad I did. The next time I am in town, I will be back!

1 Thank Laura L
Williston, Vt
“Great Breakfast!”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

We had late breakfast at the Cafe Normandie on Saturday. Food was great - I had their crepe, my husband an omelette. Waiter was great, coffee was great. Would highly recommend.

Middle River, Maryland
“Excellent ... breakfast!”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

We stopped by to get breakfast/brunch and this was an awesome choice. Really nice ambiance, excellent coffee and very, very delicious food - what else could we ask for? I really recommend Crab Eggs Benedict, they were amazing! Overall nothing else to write besides that I 100% recommend this place.

1 Thank Infectedctrl
VA
“French Bistro in "Crab Town"”
Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

We spotted this place while walking around town in the afternoon and realized it was Bastille Day. A special 3 course menu was posted and we made a reservation. First courses and bread to start were excellent as we're our entrees of duck and salmon. Our server was very attentive and efficient. The owner was actively involved in the operation which is always a good sign. You'll enjoy!