“Had Lunch Here Twice in One Week”
Review of Cafe Normandie

Cafe Normandie
Reserve with OpenTable
Cafe Normandie is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #32 of 351 Restaurants in Annapolis
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Conduit Street
Houston, Texas
“Had Lunch Here Twice in One Week”
Reviewed 25 July 2014

My spouse and I had the specials celebrating Bastille Day and they were delicious. At a French restaurant I don't expect to get big portions. But, when we ate there the second time, a Chef Special, the soft shell crab almondine, was a waste of money, as there was almost no crabmeat inside the little crab. Fortunately, my spouse ordered some fish which is always a good choice at Cafe Normandie. The bread and salads are always good, and all the desserts are magnifique. Of course, the location of the restaurant is also good because it is only a block from the waterfront and close to the Hillman Parking Garage.

Williamsburg
“What a great way to celebrate Bastille Day”
Reviewed 24 July 2014

We enjoyed the special three course Bastille Day dinner menu. Got to sing La Marseillaise too. What a great finale to a fun day touring Annapolis. The service was outstanding too.

Spokane, Washington
“Enjoyed My Dinner”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

I went to Cafe Normandie for dinner and ordered the New York strip steak with béarnaise sauce and a bowl of their soup du jour which was gazpacho. The soup, as always, was very good and was served right away. I was brought hot some bread with whipped butter which was also very good. I ordered my steak rare, and it was perfect - juicy and nice and red on the inside. My steamed green beans and carrots were lightly seasoned and also very good. The roasted potatoes were perfect and some of the best I have ever had. They were seasoned perfectly and had just enough garlic to really enhance their flavor. My waiter was attentive, but did not hover and I thought the service was very good. I usually have the veal francaise when I dine here, but wanted to try something different and was glad I did. The next time I am in town, I will be back!

1 Thank Laura L
Williston, Vt
“Great Breakfast!”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

We had late breakfast at the Cafe Normandie on Saturday. Food was great - I had their crepe, my husband an omelette. Waiter was great, coffee was great. Would highly recommend.

Middle River, Maryland
“Excellent ... breakfast!”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

We stopped by to get breakfast/brunch and this was an awesome choice. Really nice ambiance, excellent coffee and very, very delicious food - what else could we ask for? I really recommend Crab Eggs Benedict, they were amazing! Overall nothing else to write besides that I 100% recommend this place.

1 Thank Infectedctrl