“Definitely worth a visit”

Chick and Ruth's Delly
Ranked #5 of 356 Restaurants in Annapolis
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 30 July 2014

My gf had told me not to miss this place & I'm glad I went! It's super kitchy and has it's own unique eclectic style. We went late about 10p and had a really good, and different crab cake! It's kindy saucy (mayo/dijon) and not very cohesive, but boy was it delicious! I make the best crabcakes, but this was a close 2nd!

1  Thank CakeIsGood265
There are newer reviews for Chick and Ruth's Delly

Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

Would never have expected a lump crab cake this good. The decor belies the delectable dishes that are served. I would highly recommend Chick and Ruth's. Wish I had more time to hang around and try more dishes.

1  Thank Robert W
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Wow this was the best lump crab cake I have ever had!! The place was very busy but we were seated in a short time. Customer service was excellent. In fact, this was such a good place that I went back again 2 days later.

Highly recommend!!!

1  Thank Sandra J
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Picked up our son from USNA and had to visit. Was seated within two minutes and the place was packed. My son wanted to try the six pound milkshake and the two pound burger! I tried the two pound reuben. We'd seen it on TV and thought, "Why not?" Oh my gosh! The reuben was on rye bread made in house. Really good rye bread. Did I mention how good the rye bread was? I hate to admit it but I finished the reuben and I'm not a big guy. The fresh pickles they brought were great. The six pound milkshake? Well, my son couldn't do it on his own; but between him, my wife and I, we did finish. Chalk another one off the bucket list. Planning on visiting again when we go to see our son... And eating that reuben at least one more time!

1  Thank drrocket69
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Ate here with friends recently. A busy place but we were directed to a table right away. Service was good with I believe the owner's son stopping by to check on everything during our meal. We had the crab dip which was great, a reuben sandwich, a crab cake and a BLT plus a small milkshake. No complaints from my group. A fun place for lunch in historic Annapolis.