“Amazing Ice Cream”

Price range: US$5 - US$10
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Takeout
Reviewed 3 September 2013

My second trip to this amazing Ice Cream shop, the ice cream was even better this time. I tried the Chocolate Banana Ice Cream, it was delicious! My new favorite closely followed by the Banana Chocolate Chip. Highly recommended if you love ice cream.....go to the Annapolis Ice Cream Company. Generous portions, friendly staff, nice atmosphere. You will not be disappointed!

There are newer reviews for Annapolis Ice Cream Company

Reviewed 1 September 2013

Seriously. SO creamy and thick, by FAR the best in the Annapolis area. Don't even try anywhere else! (We did once and kicked ourselves.) I always get the chocolate chip cookie dough and coconut chocolate chip, and my husband always gets sweet cream with either coffee oreo or peanut butter oreo. A small is actually huge and you can even get 2-3 flavors in a small! We get it in a cone and then have them dump it over into a cup because it's hard to eat all that ice cream out of only a cone! All the flavors are original, they have fun seasonal flavors, and the quality of this ice cream just can't be beat.

Reviewed 29 August 2013 via mobile

I went with my family during a weekend evening during the summer and the place was packed. But that's part of its charm. They give you quite a lot. The small is more than plenty for most individuals and thy have a good variety of flavors. There are a lot of ice cream shops to pick from in historic downtown Annapolis but this is the one to go to!

Reviewed 26 August 2013

There were so many ice cream places we weren't sure which place to choose. There were a bunch of midshipmen in the store, so we figured they must know where to go.

Glad we picked this one. The only shop that makes their own ice cream. A small cup was $3.95 and was huge, so we split it. We had peanut butter oreo. It was so creamy and good. Looking forward to going back, lots of flavors that sounded good.

Reviewed 25 August 2013

I wanted to try Annapolis Ice Cream Company because it is made in house. It was a beautiful day so the line was quite long. Being a Nutella addict, I had to try the Vanilla Nutella. It was heavenly, creamy and delicious, with the perfect amount of Nutella. My husband had his favorite flavor, Maple Walnut, and said it was delicious. Annapolis Ice Cream is a must visit when you're visiting the city.