“Amazing Ice Cream”

Dining options: After-hours, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
New York City, New York
“Amazing Ice Cream”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

My second trip to this amazing Ice Cream shop, the ice cream was even better this time. I tried the Chocolate Banana Ice Cream, it was delicious! My new favorite closely followed by the Banana Chocolate Chip. Highly recommended if you love ice cream.....go to the Annapolis Ice Cream Company. Generous portions, friendly staff, nice atmosphere. You will not be disappointed!

Visited August 2013

• Korean first
Annapolis, Maryland
“The best ice cream in Annapolis, if not the world.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 October 2013

All those positive reviews are spot on. Tasty, very rich ice cream, served generously. Locally owned and managed. Ice cream made right there. Skip those chain joints, skip those places that don't make their own. Go here and be happy.

• Visited September 2013
Baltimore, Maryland
“Blown away by the friendly fast service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 October 2013

I was amazed. I researched the ice cream locations in Annapolis before visiting. After reading multiple reviews I finally settled on Annapolis. The reviews didn't disappoint. I was totally blown away by the service. Matt assisted us. He smiled and was friendly. He told us to take our time making a decision and offered us a sample. He explained we could choose two varieties instead of just one. He talked with us the entire time we were in the store and made us feel like we had walked into a friend's house instead of a place to purchase ice cream. I highly recommend this location.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Mi5zonsn2
Annapolis, Maryland
“Best icecream in Annapolis”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

OMG! I love PENGUINS! If you ask the locals you're going to get a variety of opinions on which icecream is the best but hands DOWN, this is my place. I love mint oreo. JUST LOVE IT. So, I come here all the time and get the same darn thing. Be warned that the scoops are HUGE. Really HUGE. So, be hungry and leave happy.

Visited August 2013
Missouri
“good stuff”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 September 2013

There are several ice cream places in Annapolis to choose from. I randomly picked this one, mostly because I was walking by and it looked good. This place was packed when i walked in. The line went pretty quick though. They have an interesting selection of ice cream here. Nothing too outside of the box, but some flavors you would not necessarily see in other places. I had the orange chocolate and it was fantastic. they give you a pretty large amount, but it is still sort of expensive. The only negative comment i can make is that the spoons they give you to eat the ice cream are pretty flimsy. I kept thinking the spoon was going to snap in half when i dug into the ice cream. I do recommend this place if you are in town.

• Visited September 2013