“Best ice cream in Annapolis!”

Annapolis Ice Cream Company
Ranked #1 of 17 Dessert in Annapolis
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Takeout
Annapolis, Maryland
“Best ice cream in Annapolis!”
Reviewed 13 November 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

They make their own ice cream and have a variety of flavors. Everything I have tried has been excellent. Definitely the place to go for ice cream in downtown Annapolis.

Visited October 2013

• Korean first
Gambrills, Maryland
“Yummy Ice Cream!”
Reviewed 3 November 2013

I love this ice cream shop! The penguins are so cute and the ice cream is delicious! I had the Pumpkin Spice ice cream and it was so yummy! I would definitely go back!

• Visited October 2013
New York City, New York
“Amazing Ice Cream”
Reviewed 31 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

My second trip to this amazing Ice Cream shop, the ice cream was even better this time. I tried the Chocolate Banana Ice Cream, it was delicious! My new favorite closely followed by the Banana Chocolate Chip. Highly recommended if you love ice cream.....go to the Annapolis Ice Cream Company. Generous portions, friendly staff, nice atmosphere. You will not be disappointed!

Visited August 2013
Annapolis, Maryland
“The best ice cream in Annapolis, if not the world.”
Reviewed 30 October 2013

All those positive reviews are spot on. Tasty, very rich ice cream, served generously. Locally owned and managed. Ice cream made right there. Skip those chain joints, skip those places that don't make their own. Go here and be happy.

• Visited September 2013
Baltimore, Maryland
“Blown away by the friendly fast service”
Reviewed 29 October 2013

I was amazed. I researched the ice cream locations in Annapolis before visiting. After reading multiple reviews I finally settled on Annapolis. The reviews didn't disappoint. I was totally blown away by the service. Matt assisted us. He smiled and was friendly. He told us to take our time making a decision and offered us a sample. He explained we could choose two varieties instead of just one. He talked with us the entire time we were in the store and made us feel like we had walked into a friend's house instead of a place to purchase ice cream. I highly recommend this location.

• Visited October 2013