“Amazing”

Price range: US$5 - US$10
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Takeout
Reviewed 4 June 2014

We had two scoops of the salted caremel! It was incredibly flavorful and creamy! Best ice cream I have had in a long time.

Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

Really good place to have a snack in the afternoon. The ice cream is giving in healthy servings and it's at a reasonable price, worth checking out

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Don't walk on by this place, excellent array of flavors and the taste is really really exceptional. Every time we are in Annapolis visiting our mid, does not matter what season, we come by and have a cup or a cone!!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Yummy ice cream!!! Delicious flavors. Awesome chocolate peanut butter! Friendly service. Nice size portions. Reasonably priced. Worth a visit!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I came here over Memorial weekend and went here specifically because of all the good reviews. When I walked in with my family there was just a bunch of bored staff just lounging around. When we were looking around at all the flavors (which are all pretty basic) they looked like they were in pain to serve us. We were just going to leave because we felt unwelcome, but I made my family pass 3 other ice creams stores to get here so I felt I had to order. I got the Butter Pecan. The portion size was pretty big for once scoop. But after a few bites I threw it out. The Ice cream was flavorless and gritty and sandy with bits and pieces of sugar floating around. I ended up going to Storm Brothers Ice Cream instead. They might of just had an off day, but the other ice cream stores I passed along the way were packed and they were empty. That should say plenty on a busy holiday weekend.

1  Thank spootgrl