Extended Stay America - Annapolis - Womack Drive
US$123
Country Inn
Comfort Inn Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$94
ComfortInn
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$116
Loews Annapolis Hotel(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
US$231
US$214
  • Restaurant
Historic Inns of Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
US$191
US$186
US$132
US$128
Doubletree.com
Hilton Garden Inn Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
US$144
US$127
GardenInn.com
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
US$162
US$315
Westin Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
US$191
  • Pool
All reviewsclean roomsowensednaesachannelsmaid
Reviewed 22 April 2013

I recently stayed here and was extremely happy!! The rooms were very clean and the staff was very friendly. I had a great time and the service was wonderful!! We will be back!! The front desk was very helpfully and nice!!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Annapolis - Womack Drive, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2013

Karen - I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. The staff and I are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your clean room and we were able to provide you with everything needed during your stay. It would be our pleasure for you to repeat your experience with us in the future.

Reviewed 14 April 2013

I stayed here for a month but had been planning to stay for 6 months. The staff was rude and lazy. Everytime I had an issue they were talking to other staff about personal matters or talking on their cell phones have me wait until they finished their conversations or playing games on the hotel computer. When packages arrive they are incapble of picking up a phone an leaving a message on your rooms phone. For a pet friendly hotel I found it astonishing that I was told that my room couldn't be cleaned because the cleaning staff was afraid and allergic to animals. The final straw was when I went to get clean towels on a Sunday night and was told they didn't have any but I could check back after midnight. There are fights that break out in the hallways and other guests sit in their cars late at night (after 10pm) playing music so loud that I can hear the words of the songs over the TV volume. The beds were so hard I went and bought 4 egg crate foam pads. The one time I tried to do laundry both washers were broken and while I was refunded the money for the washers they wouldn't refund the soap I purchased from their machine. There is trash and chicken bones in the parking lot the side doors to the hotel are constantly open causing a security and safety issue. Even though the dirstrict manager was notified of the issues there was no improvement at this hotel.

Room Tip: Go the the Extended Stay on Admiral Cochrane Dr much better staff, service, and safer environment unless you don't mind fist fights and animals roaming the hallway.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank staceyS891
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Annapolis - Womack Drive, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2013

I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. The situation you described regarding the our staff and safety issue is truly regrettable. We are very sorry for your experience. In response to your feedback, I am going to personally visit the site in late hours to ensure our hotel and guest safety and also to make sure to train our staff for better service.

We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. Please feel free to contact me directly, at ishah@extendedstay.com, with any additional comments or questions. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 8 January 2013

Rooms were clean and spacious. The staff went out of their way to give directions to several different restaurants during our stay. Lots of attractions in area to stay busy. I would definitely recommend to others as well as stay again.

Room Tip: Dear travelers: please note that this hotel does not have any restaurants or a pool. Website would not let me bypass and i did not want to leave ut as poor :) enjoy ur stay!
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled with friends
PropertyManager28, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Annapolis - Womack Drive, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2013

Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad to hear you like our location, clean rooms and service. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed 29 November 2012

Usually I do not stay at the extended stay places but I could not find anything last minute except this hotel. Since staying my experience has changed my outlook Their staff is extremely friendly and eager to help with any questions that I had. Rooms were tidy, clean and I felt safe staying alone. One of the best stays I have had at a hotel in a long time! Had a great stay at this hotel and would highly recommend it to anyone!!! Good job guys!

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo
PropertyManager28, Manager at Extended Stay America - Annapolis - Womack Drive, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2012

I appreciate you taking the time to write such a Nice review. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed our clean comfortable rooms. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed 25 October 2012

Just stayed at the Extended Stay America in Annapolis this past weekend and the room was extreamly clean and the staff was awesome, I would recommend this hotel to my family and friends.I would definitely choose this hotel to stay at again when ever I come and visit.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
PropertyManager28, Manager at Extended Stay America - Annapolis - Womack Drive, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2012

Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm thrilled that you found the renovation A plus. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.