“Never in my life!!!!”

Extended Stay America - Annapolis - Womack Drive
Ranked #19 of 21 Hotels in Annapolis
Reviewed 15 February 2014

We didn't even stay we checked in and check right back out room was filthy blood on the sheets there was a pill on the floor top of the refrigerator and microwave were disgusting Big fat White trash hog at the counter with no shoes on!!!!!

• Stayed: February 2014

Reviewed 8 October 2013

I had a very good experience on my stay at Extended Stay America Womack DR. Annapolis, MD. I was there about 6 month on Business. Hotel was very clean and nicely kept and Staff was very responsive and nice. They provided me with everything home away from home. Made my stay away from home very pleasant. Staff went out of their way to keep you happy. Rates were reasonable and the manager gave me the best rate possible.

Room Tip: Good place to stay for the money for extended stay away from home
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 September 2013 via mobile

OK to start off first the woman at the desk in the morning was ghetto as ever very rude. She was friendly To my husband and just plain rude to me. We stayed here before had no choice to stay only because every hotel was sold out. The halls was filled with smoke and it was drugs and thugs in there. People eating in the halls. Management is rude. Amy I spoke to was not concerned about the hotel at all. Just sad. We had to have our room cleaned 2xs because the first lady couldn't do it well. Don't stay here period the staff are not trained right period. The guy working the night shift looked like he was high at work. He's eyes was red. I will be calling corporate.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed 5 September 2013

I had a very good experience on my stay here at the extended stay annapolis. The staff was very courteous and pleasent. I will come back to stay here when i visit Annapolis.The hotel was neatly kept and grounds were cleaned.I enjoyed the fact the rooms had fully equipped kitchens and me and my family were able cook our meals. great stay!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 August 2013

After all f the comments about smoke, I was bummed when we got this on a priceline name your own. I called ahead to make sure we had a non-smoking room and it was no problem. The lobby was clean with no smoke smell. Clean, nice.

It is in a business park off of like a dirt road...so if you are coming for an Annapolis experience,k you'll be disappointed, but is n easy ride into town.

There isn't really a breakfast, but there is good coffee.

Really, a good deal and perfectly good for a night.

Room Tip: First floor is definitely not smoking
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 August 2013

Cannot believe this is even considered a hotel. Its filled with thugs! Half the hotel is rented out to state and federal hud/section 8 . The police were there regularly either arresting or patrolling. There's trash in the parking lot, a cigarette butt sat in the elevator for at least 2 days. The 3rd floor hallway smells of old dirty air conditioning and smoke which makes its way through the rest of the hotel. I feel sorry for anybody visiting Annapolis and ends up at this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2013
4  Thank hush79
Reviewed 11 July 2013

I've never reviewed a hotel before, but this warranted a review. We stayed here for a kids lacrosse tournament at the end of June and all other hotels were booked. Even though the hotel was supposed to be non-smoking, the minute you approach and then enter, you know this is a smoking hotel. The entry floor, the hallways and the rooms all smelled like an ashtray.
We had two rooms reserved. When we arrived at check-in, one room was not ready. We decided to visit Annapolis and put all luggage the one room and returned around 10pm. We were then told that a family of eight or with eight kids had done irreparable damage to the room we were going to get, so they were giving us a discount and both rooms would be on the same floor -3rd(previously unavailable). Luckily, we had febreze in the car and used that to make the rooms barely tolerable for the one night we were there. The beds were hard, the towels were super-old and had stains on them. After a terrible night of sleeping on the hard bed, I woke up with a headache and left early morning, with my clothing and all of the clothes in my suitcase still smelling like smoke when I arrived home hours later. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone, particularly at the $200+ per night they were charging. The "lobby" is the first floor hallway with two chairs and the coffee dispenser against essentially the elevator wall. The carpet was sticky and looked like it's been there since the 70s. I didn't see any bugs though, which I fully expected to see. There is another Extended Stay around the corner that looks new, although I only saw it driving by. Maybe the nonsmoking rooms are there, so verify before you buy!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family