“Good and bad ”

Annapolis Harbour Center
Ranked #4 of 31 Shopping in Annapolis
Reviewed 20 October 2013 via mobile

Shops and restaurants are great. But the parking lot sucks! It is always packed and people either don't pay attention or are in a hurry. Be careful in the parking lot!

Reviewed 10 September 2013

Annapolis is much more than I expected! Such a beautiful city, with so many historic buildings!
We took the 1 hour+ bus tour($18) from the Visitors Center. It was well worth it! Be sure to visit the Naval Academy & the 'chapel'(should be called a cathedral) with tomb of John Paul Jones(amazing!). For dinner we went to "Mike's" on the old waterfront--local place. Great crabs!

2  Thank DHgardener
Reviewed 5 September 2013

This is a lovely naval / port town center. I went with my grandmother for a day trip recently.
The only suggestion I have is to allow more time than necessary for a metered parking spot.
Otherwise we loved it. Especially the creamery there; Kilwin's!

Reviewed 29 August 2013

I enjoyed my visit to this center, they were some small shops and may restaurants, I had dinner in one of the restaurants I do not remember the name, the portions were quite large . We took a stool around the area, took pictures and the drove around the coast guard or marine base where we saw some trainee cadets.

Reviewed 24 August 2013

Good place for a walk. You can park in the remote parking and reach the place with the shuttle service or walking. Many small shops, restaurants and charme