“Horrific treatment”

Price range: US$30 - US$30
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Severn Ave.
Transit: Water taxi nearby
Dunkirk, Maryland
“Horrific treatment”
Reviewed 13 April 2013

Oh. My. God. Worst experience at the bar ever. Save yourself. There are PLENTY of other, BETTER places to spend your time and money in Annapolis. AVOID THIS HELL HOLE!

• Visited April 2013

Baltimore, Maryland
“Won't go again”
Reviewed 8 February 2013

I had a $25 coupon from restaurant.com so thought it might be useful to check it out. I had a crab linguini entree which was big but had no taste except for the tomato sauce - the crab and wild mushroom taste was overwhelmed. My friend's rockfish was fine except for the accompanying something that we couldn't identify.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank thasler
Chicago, Illinois
“Where's the fish”
Reviewed 6 February 2013

This is my second write-up on this restaurant. I'm not certain what happened to it. I was not impressed. See photo. I should have heeded the advisement from an earlier reviewer. Though dinner was good is was for the most part average and very lite for the price. I too had to go home and eat afterwards. The environment is casual, comfortable but nothing special. I do image this to be a tourist location without regulars because the menu is so limited.

• Visited January 2013
Annapolis, Maryland
“Eastport Lounge”
Reviewed 5 February 2013

I enjoyed the Rockfish atmosphere because of large comfortable couches and chairs that you can sit with friends. Here you can drink and eat food, all while feeling comfortable in the relaxed atmosphere. There are also tables, and plenty of bar space if the couches fill up.

Visited January 2013
Severn, Maryland
“"Christmas in January" Dinner”
Reviewed 23 January 2013

My daughter and I always meet a friend for our "Christmas in January" dinner at Rockfish in Annapolis. This is our 4th year and we always go back because it has been so wonderful in the past. This year, my daughter also brought her fiance because she's been wanting to have him try "one of her favorite restaurants." However, this year was a bit disappointing. No longer do they have a side salad with the sweet onion dressing with dinner (they have no dinner salad offering at all). And, their rockfish entre which has always been spectacular is now a filet and small with a price tag of $32. The calamari appetizer, although tasty, was small and average. I'm not that big of an eater, but I walked away still hungry and ate something small when I arrived home. I don't mind paying higher prices if the food is good and plentiful. Sorry--not the place I enjoyed so much prior.

• Visited January 2013