We've stayed at a lot of the Springhill suites hotels around the east coast, and we find the brand to be very consistent and a touch above Fairfield suites. Annapolis Springhill is great. It is a newer hotel and very clean. The rooms the standard Springhill layout with a very small kitchen area, sleeper sofa, desk and chair, and bedroom area with two queens or a king. They have a free breakfast buffet with standard choices. We've stayed at this Annapolis Springhill many times over the course of the past 3 years, during all different times of the year. We always notice the same man, who is a manager, hovering around the breakfast area, cleaning tables, offering suggestions on where to sit, and being generally very attentive to the guests. It is a nice touch.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott Annapolis is located just 3 miles from the US Naval Academy and the Historic District. We are a top choice among hotels in Annapolis, MD, offering all-suite accommodations, free parking, complimentary Wi-Fi, and free daily breakfast. Travelers love our spacious guest suites which feature separate living, sleeping, and dining areas. Our hotel also boasts a fitness center, indoor pool and whirlpool, business center, and meeting room. SpringHill Suites by Marriott Annapolis is ideally situated near City Dock, Maryland State House, Chesapeake Bay, and BWI and Washington, D.C. landmarks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your SpringHill Suites by Marriott Annapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Annapolis Hotel Annapolis
- Annapolis Springhill Suites