We stayed here recently and were very disappointed with the customer service we received. We reserved our room, where we had requested a rollaway bed for our toddler son (pull-out sofas are too high for him) and told that would be available. When we got to our room we were told there were no rollaways, only the sofa bed in the room.
Next our neighbors started shouting down the hallway to each other, with their room doors open - they appeared to be part of a large group and were making plans together, and treating the hallway as if it was their own personal space with out regard for other guests evening though it was 9:30pm. We asked them twice nicely to keep the noise down, and they ignored us. We asked for assistance from the front desk, who called one of the guest rooms (which had no effect) and then refused to come up to speak to them directly to address the situation.
finally, the next morning, breakfast was disappointing and there were not enough tables for all the guests at the hotel. There was a sign saying that people could take their breakfasts up to a meeting room on the first floor.
We were extremely disappointed by the service at this Marriott. As Gold Elite members, we travel extensively with Marriott and feel that the brand and service quality has declined significantly overall in recent years.
We switched to the Courtyard Marriott for our second night and were much more impressed with the service and facilities there. When we return to Annapolis in the future to visit family, we will be staying at the Courtyard.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott Annapolis is located just 3 miles from the US Naval Academy and the Historic District. We are a top choice among hotels in Annapolis, MD, offering all-suite accommodations, free parking, complimentary Wi-Fi, and free daily breakfast. Travelers love our spacious guest suites which feature separate living, sleeping, and dining areas. Our hotel also boasts a fitness center, indoor pool and whirlpool, business center, and meeting room. SpringHill Suites by Marriott Annapolis is ideally situated near City Dock, Maryland State House, Chesapeake Bay, and BWI and Washington, D.C. landmarks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your SpringHill Suites by Marriott Annapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Annapolis Hotel Annapolis
- Annapolis Springhill Suites