“Nice place to stay”

SpringHill Suites by Marriott Annapolis
Ranked #3 of 20 Hotels in Annapolis
Reviewed 25 August 2013

We enjoyed our stay here. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. The buffet in the morning was great-minor complaint was that they didn't really think out the flow for the buffet. Sunday morning there were a lot of people eating at the same time and they kept bumping into each other because the plates were placed in the middle of the table instead of at the end. But, the hotel was clean, convenient, and had plenty of free parking. We love having the extra sitting area and having a fridge is always nice. Definitely worth staying here in the future.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kimmer1966

Reviewed 21 August 2013

I stayed at the Springhill Suites Annapolis for 3 days/2 nights with 3 friends while on a "Gal's Retreat". Our mini-suite was spacious, and very well appointed and accomodating. The kitchen area was just the right size for a few bottles of wine and a lot of snacks! The living and sleeping areas were large enough for the four of us, and the vanity area being separate from the shower and facilities area meant we weren't on top of each other.

The front desk staff were most pleasant, and the included breakfast was far better than most. I can't think of a breakfast food or drink that wasn't included, and there was plenty of room for walking and sitting in the area.

My friends and I agree that we would return to this hotel if we go back to Annapolis.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Grammy26
Reviewed 19 August 2013

I recently spent 1 night in Annapolis with my wife and 2 kids. I found this to be a solid hotel with clean rooms and plenty of free parking. The hotel is a few miles away from town, so you definitely need a car. I've noticed that some of the other hotel chains seem to be moving away from the "free breakfast". This property had a nice breakfast with a variety of options. Overall, the reviews are spot on in the description of the property.

1  Thank barryaweb
Reviewed 15 August 2013

This hotel played a big part in a successful family event in Annapolis thanks to the very helpful assistance of Amanda Edwards and others at the Spring Hill Suites. We ended up booking more than twenty rooms and everyone was happy with the accommodations. We were also pleased with the front desk’s tolerating a little less than raucous evening gathering of nearly sixty members of an extended family – some of whom had never met and others not for many years.

It was standard Marriott property stuff (except for the rather small indoor pool) with a good rate that I had arranged in advance. Sadly, we were gathered for an event at the Naval Academy cemetery so will not have reason to return, but it is highly recommended for a group stay.

1  Thank Mike_Edina
Reviewed 15 August 2013 via mobile

If you are a light sleeper, this may not be the place for you. I could hear a guy snoring from the other room. However, I love Marriott hotels and the service and cleanliness of this one is no exception to the Marriott ways! The rooms are great and comfortable - an all suites hotel, great location. They do allow dogs for a fee!

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank CMBHAS
Reviewed 4 August 2013

This place is clean, the staff is really nice, the rooms are adequate and fairly large. Not a bad place for the money as a home base for Annapolis. (Car is a must.) I'm rating this a little lower because this hotel isn't as updated as others in the SpringHill brand that we've stayed at recently. So, I was a little disappointed. The rooms here are in need of an update, but still, are ok and clean. Just some annoying details like lack of enough power ports to charge things. And also, Maryland requires a lifeguard for even small hotel pools. Not Marriott's fault, but it is awkward to go for a swim and have a guy watching you when it is a small pool with no one else there. I think if I had known this, I would have not placed having a pool as a search requirement for booking.

Room Tip: Laundry is on the first floor only.
Reviewed 3 August 2013

We stayed here two nights while visiting the town of Annapolis. It is a about a 10 minute drive to the center of the historic district from the hotel. There is plenty of free parking on site, which can be an issue in this town. The beds were comfortable. We did sleep well in the hotel. We didn't hear any noise from other rooms. I debated on whether to rate this hotel a good or very good. I went with very good because of the other options for hotels in the area. Compared to what I saw I think this is one of the better options, based on location, price and cleanliness.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple