The Springhill Suites was a great place to stay on the west side of Annapolis. Check in was friendly and quick, the room was quite large with many amenities. Small kitchen area with one-cup coffeemaker, sink, microwave. Granite counters in kitchen and bathroom vanity areas - very nice. Nice living area with L-shaped couch, small end tables, lamps, desk and chair, TV on dresser in between living area and bedroom area. Nice complimentary toiletries, great shower and water pressure! Very nice (crowded!) breakfast buffet. Didn't use the whirlpool and indoor pool, but it looked nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott Annapolis is located just 3 miles from the US Naval Academy and the Historic District. We are a top choice among hotels in Annapolis, MD, offering all-suite accommodations, free parking, complimentary Wi-Fi, and free daily breakfast. Travelers love our spacious guest suites which feature separate living, sleeping, and dining areas. Our hotel also boasts a fitness center, indoor pool and whirlpool, business center, and meeting room. SpringHill Suites by Marriott Annapolis is ideally situated near City Dock, Maryland State House, Chesapeake Bay, and BWI and Washington, D.C. landmarks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your SpringHill Suites by Marriott Annapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Annapolis Hotel Annapolis
- Annapolis Springhill Suites