“Cozy”

Harry Browne's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Harry Browne's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 357 Restaurants in Annapolis
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Maryland Ave.
Description: Rusty Romo, your host, invites you to experience truly fine dining in historic Annapolis, renowned since colonial times for its southern hospitality. Innovative cuisine featuring traditional Chesapeake fare, American, fusion and an exciting variety of seasonal items and regional specialties await you. Critically acclaimed since 1979 and overlooking the beautiful Maryland State House, we also offer elegant and distinctive catering.
Reviewed 12 July 2014

I've lived in Annapolis for my whole life and have never paid attention to this hidden gem. I can't speak on the lounge part as we sat downstairs in the restaurant. But it was a great experience. The atmosphere of the restaurant was very nice and cozy and The food was great quality. I would definitely go back again!

Reviewed 11 July 2014

Ambience is important and Harry Browne's is something special. White tablecloths, excellent wine, beautiful artwork and soothing classical music made this a romantic dinner. Loved the requested window seat and view of Maryland State house. Very good food. Excellent, friendly service.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

I can't speak for what it's like eating in the restaurant downstairs, but I can share my experience with the bar upstairs. I've spent many an evening at the upstairs bar in Harry Browne's and with good reason: the atmosphere and the service are excellent. The bartenders (especially Chris) are quite attentive. If you're coming in for more than drinks I highly recommend the bacon bleu cheeseburger. HB's burgers are incredible!

Reviewed 7 July 2014

Harry Browne's is a nice restaurant with great ambiance!!! great food and drinks! Service was excellent as well!!!! really enjoyed dining at Harry Browne's Restaurant.

Reviewed 4 July 2014

Had a living social for lunch. Had always wanted to try this place and the living social got me there. Food was better than I expected. I had a cobblestone seafood salad. The balsamic dressing was very good. Lots of seafood. Fantastic value for this salad price. Husband had the Cuban sandwich which was good as well. Split the chocolate 'soufflé' which was really a brownie in a brûlée ramekin. Had great cappuccino ice cream on top. Service was very friendly and even told us that they were running a dinner groupon as well. Would definitely go back