“great little bar”

7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“great little bar”
Reviewed 13 January 2012

food is awesome and so cheap! clam chowder is a must! just come in and pick a seat and someone is right there to help you, very good service.

Visited January 2012

London
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“The best crab cake burger...”
Reviewed 21 November 2011

I had a short stop in Annapolis on my way to Washington with a friend. We had lunch at Armadillo's and in my two and a half weeks on the road in the US, their jumbo lump crab cake sandwich was my favourite lunch of my holiday. I'm sure the rest of the food is good too, and the atmosphere was so friendly and laid back, I really would have gone back again had I spent longer in Annapolis.

Visited November 2011
South Jersey
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Great little place for lunch”
Reviewed 19 May 2010

Stopped by here for lunch while sight seeing the harbor. It was a pleasant meal. Great crab dip; huge pieces of crab and warm, crusty, fresh bread. I had their special sausage and beef tacos, great! Nice location, nice service.

Canton OH
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Recommend for lunch”
Reviewed 21 March 2009

We had a nice lunch at Armadillos--I was attracted to some of the Southwestern menu items, but instead ordered the Portabello/Pesto sandwich on a pretzel roll at the suggestion of our personable waiter. It was a great combination of tastes, and my family's picks were similarly winners: the half-pound burgers and a chicken fajita salad. The food came quickly, the fries were hot and plentiful, the prices reasonalbe and the vibe casual and relaxed. I woud recommend it to any Annapolis visitor!