“Favorite Thai”

Lemongrass
Ranked #52 of 350 Restaurants in Annapolis
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Annapolis, Maryland
“Favorite Thai”
Reviewed 18 June 2014

This is one of my favorite Thai restaurants. I have tried many things on the menu and I have loved almost everything, and never have I been truly disappointed. A few of the folks there know me now, which adds a personal touch. Careful if you don't like spicy, however, as they do make it quite spicy when you ask for it.

Visited March 2014

Annapolis, Maryland
“Always solid! Great food!”
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Pad Thai, Drunken Noodles, curry dishes! All of them I have had are delicious! Note!... Heat depends on the cook. Sometimes I get a batch of some real spicy food! But I love it hot! Doesn't effect me. Just keep that in mind when ordering a dish with TWO peppers! Lol. Otherwise service is always pleasant and food is quality. Gotta love a joint that has a garden on the property visible to all! They grow a lot of their own herbs! It's a must try if in Annapolis!

• Visited May 2014
Columbia, maryland, USA
“Pretty good food, weird service”
Reviewed 7 June 2014

The food was good, but it took a very long time for it to come. Our waitress was a bit odd. She would just come and stand at our table and stare. When we said "um, hi?" she then asked if we need anything. Overall, will definitely go back!

Visited June 2014
Chicago, IL
“Regular stop when in town for business”
Reviewed 6 June 2014

I travel to Annapolis a few times a year and I intentionally stay nearby this restaurant so I have a non-crabcake option. I've been here with coworkers, alone and for takeout - its been consistently great Thai full of flavor. My favorite is the green papaya salad and the curries. If you are in the area and looking for a relatively inexpensive option, its worth a stop.

• Visited June 2014
Hollywood, Maryland
“Great place for Thai if you are in Annapolis”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

The food was great. It was also vegetarian friendly. The also served one of the best tempranillos I've tasted. The location is cute. Its a house converted into a restaurant with trendy decor. I'll definately be back.

• Visited April 2014