My wife & I flew to BWI and spent 3 nights at the Hilton Garden Inn, Annapolis, arriving very late the night of July 2. We had a family visit to make the next day in Arlington, VA. We had an easy ride into DC on Route 50. The hotel is very convenient to Baltimore, the harbor area of Annapolis, the U. S. Naval Academy, Ft. Meade, the Chesapeake Bay Bridge, etc.. We attended a 4th of July parade in Catonsville, another easy drive.
The front desk staff was especially helpful with suggestions and directions. The breakfast team was also equally efficient and pleasant. The building and grounds are spotless and taken care of very well. We would not hesitate to stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly-renovated Hilton Garden Inn Annapolis has 126 guest rooms equipped with plush bedding, free WiFi, 32-inch high definition TV and a hospitality center featuring a microwave, mini-refrigerator and coffee maker. Located just 4 miles from the US Naval Academy, our Annapolis hotel offers easy access to Baltimore/Washington and Washington National Airports. Our onsite Garden Grille(R) & Bar serves cooked-to-order breakfast and a delicious dinner each day and signature cocktails in the evenings. Families appreciate our outdoor pool while business travelers can keep up their routines at the 24-hour fitness center. Choose Hilton Garden Inn Annapolis for your next trip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Annapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Annapolis Hotel Annapolis
- Annapolis Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Annapolis