We booked this hotel through Hotels.com. My boyfriend has been a member and we have always had great experiences, however this was probably our worst yet. My boyfriend, his friend and I stayed in a room together for the weekend. We booked two queen beds, and called ahead to make sure we had this taken care of and they assured us it was okay. We also knew we would be arriving late and informed them of this and there seemed to be no problem with that either. We arrived at the hotel and they informed us they did not have any rooms left with two queen beds, but that they would let us know if anything opened up. I then asked them for a cot because I didn't want my boyfriends friend to sleep on the floor. They also said they didn't have any left and that they would leave a note so anything would open up they would let us know. My boyfriends friend was forced to sleep on the floor the first night. I went down to check and see if they had any cots to just please put them in the room because we would not be there during the day. She seemed to think something would open up, however nothing did. I understand that if we had not called ahead and took all the precautionary measures that its kind of a too bad for you kind of situation. However being that they assured us there wouldn't be a problem, it was irritating that we trusted they would make certain amenities available when they simply did not do so. My boyfriends friend had to sleep on the floor for both nights, and the staff did not seem to care at all whatsoever. Everyone didn't actually seem to care or try to come up with another solution.
I find it extremely hard to believe that nowhere in the entire hotel was there a cot, and how they could possibly think its okay for a guest to sleep on the floor and provide no other option. It was a waste of money and I will never stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly-renovated Hilton Garden Inn Annapolis has 126 guest rooms equipped with plush bedding, free WiFi, 32-inch high definition TV and a hospitality center featuring a microwave, mini-refrigerator and coffee maker. Located just 4 miles from the US Naval Academy, our Annapolis hotel offers easy access to Baltimore/Washington and Washington National Airports. Our onsite Garden Grille(R) & Bar serves cooked-to-order breakfast and a delicious dinner each day and signature cocktails in the evenings. Families appreciate our outdoor pool while business travelers can keep up their routines at the 24-hour fitness center. Choose Hilton Garden Inn Annapolis for your next trip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Annapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Annapolis Hotel Annapolis
- Annapolis Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Annapolis