“Stay in Annapolis”

Hilton Garden Inn Annapolis
Ranked #8 of 21 Hotels in Annapolis
Reviewed 5 May 2014

I enjoyed being at the Hilton Garden Inn in Annapolis. I was there for a wedding, and the hotel really was comfortable, conventient, and affordable. The arrangements had been made for me, and I really appreciated all of the extras.

There are newer reviews for Hilton Garden Inn Annapolis

Reviewed 29 April 2014

My room was not clean, for the price you pay to stay there and the name, or hotel chain, you would think they would put a little more pride into cleaning and making sure the rooms were clean and stain free.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Tim G, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Annapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2014

Cara,

I am very sorry for what you experienced and I want to thank you for bringing it to my attention. Cleanliness is one of our most critical priorities and I am disappointed to say we fell very short of that priority during your stay. Please feel free to contact me at 410-266-9006 so we can discuss further.

I look forward to hearing from you,

Tim Grant
Genral Manager

Reviewed 24 April 2014

Good looking facility, great staff, great room, location was convienient for places I needed to go in the area. Most stores I needed were within 4-miles of the location. Room was quiet and the visuals entering the hotel, and the walk to the room was above average. I would stay here again if I returned to the area.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

We were very pleased with the service, cleanliness, style and decor of the room and just the whole experience. We had a great stay for only one night. We will recommend this hotel to our friends and will stay there again when we return to Annapolis.

Reviewed 21 April 2014

The room was very clean and the check-in and check-out was eventless. The sleep number bed control did not work but we did not report it since it was late and we were tired. We only slept there after attending a wedding in Annapolis

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 April 2014

Thoroughly enjoyed our short stay at this facility but would definitely return on any future trip to the area. Lobby was bright & inviting & the room was clean, spacious, & comfortable. Even the thermostat worked as desired.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 April 2014 via mobile

This hotel is nicely updated and has a good location. Good value for price. Only complaint is the beds. Beds and pillows were not the most comfortable. Bed was not firm at all and pillows had no support. Otherwise staff was friendly, lobby and rooms updated. Bathroom small but adequate. Would rather pay a little more and have some sort of breakfast available as part of the rate as many of this type of hotel do these days. I would stay here again. Quick ten minute drive to historic Annapolis. We had a great rate and since we were always on the go this was perfect. Would recommend bed upgrade to make this my go-to hotel in area.

Stayed: April 2014