Hilton Garden Inn Annapolis
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleandowntown annapoliswould stay here againnice stayconvenient locationvery nice hotelking bedminute drivefree breakfastcookiesnaval academyhgilobbycvskellymicrowave
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 May 2014

We were able to check in early. The staff was friendly and accommodating. Clean and pleasant room. We asked for rooms close together and they were very accommodating.i would definately recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: There was no spa, but that wasn't a problem.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Check in was fast and the room was ready. The gym was unoccupied at the time and open 24 hours. Breakfast was brought right out and check out was a breeze. Hotel staff was helpful and pleasant. Room was large and set to an appropriate Temp.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 May 2014

I enjoyed being at the Hilton Garden Inn in Annapolis. I was there for a wedding, and the hotel really was comfortable, conventient, and affordable. The arrangements had been made for me, and I really appreciated all of the extras.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

My room was not clean, for the price you pay to stay there and the name, or hotel chain, you would think they would put a little more pride into cleaning and making sure the rooms were clean and stain free.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Tim G, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Annapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2014

Cara,

I am very sorry for what you experienced and I want to thank you for bringing it to my attention. Cleanliness is one of our most critical priorities and I am disappointed to say we fell very short of that priority during your stay. Please feel free to contact me at 410-266-9006 so we can discuss further.

I look forward to hearing from you,

Tim Grant
Genral Manager

Reviewed 24 April 2014

Good looking facility, great staff, great room, location was convienient for places I needed to go in the area. Most stores I needed were within 4-miles of the location. Room was quiet and the visuals entering the hotel, and the walk to the room was above average. I would stay here again if I returned to the area.