“Excellent value and customer service”

Best Western Annapolis
Ranked #16 of 21 Hotels in Annapolis
Minneapolis, United States
“Excellent value and customer service”
Reviewed 19 March 2014

This hotel is the best value in the Annapolis area. Reasonable accommodation in an older property, fair price, excellent location and the best customer service of any hotel property in Annapolis. Provides a better experience than many of the "higher-end" properties in town. My choice for business or pleasure stays in Annapolis, which are frequent.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
East Rockaway
Reviewed 13 March 2014

The Motel served its purpose very well on our way home from Florida. The location was convenient and we had a comfortable night, until we had a tire problem when we went to our car in the morning, when we didn't get the correct information about a tire repair shop.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple

Metro Baltimore-Washington
Reviewed 10 March 2014

The room was serviceable and fine for the one night stay. The staff was very friendly. I had an issue during my stay. I was awaken before 6 AM to the smell of cigarette smoke in my room. It was disgusting and I couldn't cover my head with my blankets to mask the smell so I could sleep. It irriitated my allergies and I had to get up earlier than I had planned and leave. Apparently the room above mine was a smoking room and the customers got up early to leave and had a cigarette or two before departing. The smell penetrated my room below and it was quite disgusting especially to the fact that it woke me up! I would not stay at this hotel again or any Best Western that was not completely smoke free. The front desk staff was nice about and gave me a credit to my bill, but honestly it was not worth the stay. Very disappointed.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo

1 Thank jkelly17

Travellers are raving about these Annapolis hotels

Annapolis, United States
Reviewed 7 February 2014

Not the cleanest hotel. Doors open right to outside. Near freeway but not the nicest area. Room was small, bathroom very tight. Staff was very friendly and warm. Hotel was very spread out over three separate buildings. Hard to see from the road.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple

York PA
Reviewed 3 February 2014

I would definitley stay here again for one night. Good value and good location. Don't like how the building my room was in was sepearte from the main lobby and building. The set up is a little weird. Beds were comfortable. room was clean, basic, nothing fancy. Was perfect for one night. Check in and check out were a breeze. The ladies working the morning of february 2nd were very pleasant, wish I would have got their names.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
Spring Hill, Tennessee, Usa
Reviewed 20 January 2014

Have no complaint with appearance, room comfort, etc., but if you stay at this motel, ask for a second floor room. Our room was on the first floor and evidently there is little to no soundproofing between floors, as the noise was very annoying and lasted way into the early morning.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family

Minneapolis, United States
Reviewed 11 January 2014

I'm a regular customer at this hotel for business and personal visits to the Annapolis area. The reason I return is because of the extraordinarily high level of service I enjoy here. I often show up with little notice, in the middle of the night, and seriously tired after a long driving trip. Despite that, I'm always welcomed back, given an excellent room rate and accommodated in a highly professional and friendly fashion. The staff here really make it -- especially the die-hards like Jason and Tyrone on the late night shift, and Pat and Amanda during the day. I've arrived and had issues with my card from a long trip and had them solve it and work it out so I can get to bed and get rested. I recently had an issue related to the TARGET hack with my cards and they worked with me so I had a roof over my head while I got things sorted out. Things to consider if you want to stay here: Great value, especially if you ask for and get the "coupon rate" available Sun-Thu -- makes this the best nice hotel at the fairest price in Annapolis. There can be noise if you're on the highway side, but that's in most hotels near a highway. The property/rooms are older but very well kept, the TVs are new and excellent, there's fridges/microwaves in the rooms and nice work stations. The internet is reliable and they still offer ethernet connection if you like. Best part is the location -- you can walk to restaurants, coffee shops, grocery stores, there's plenty of parking and you're walking adjacent to most of the major shopping malls in Annapolis. Definitely a good value. I stay here regularly.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business