“Wouldn't stay again.”

Best Western Annapolis
Ranked #16 of 21 Hotels in Annapolis
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Toilet kept flushing, wouldn't fill and stop. I had to go into cistern and fix it. Two of the three towels provided were dirty. "wetroom" bathroom, but the floor tiles weren't angled, so the bathroom flooded when I showered and it also soaked the bedroom carpet.

Housekeeping knocked and came straight into room before 8.30am on a Sunday morning!! This woke me up, then did the same at 9.30am!! Had to put Do not disturb sign on door.

Staff at front desk fine on Saturday night, Sunday morning not helpful and rude. Said I should have put DND sign on door from the night before?! This is not normal practice and not good enough. I should NOT be woken up by housekeeping on a sunday morning twice when check out isn't until 11am.

Can hear everything from room above as walls/floors/ceilings thin.

Given room on ground floor, window directly onto car park. As a solo female traveller this is not ideal.

Fridge in room provided, but was placed inside a wardrobe?! Very strange and very loud. I had to unplug it.

Breakfast was included and was good.

Room Tip: Get a room on top floor to avoid noise. Expect everything to be basic.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo

Reviewed 2 June 2014

Courteous staff, clean room. Basic room but everything was in order and it met our needs. Bed was lumpy though so did not sleep very well. Location was close to restaurants in Parole Center. Quiet and peaceful.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 June 2014

This is definitely a budget hotel, but it was clean and convenient. Hotel staff was friendly, and the free breakfast was a plus. The rooms where a decent size, and clean. It is located a short 3 minute drive from downtown Annapolis, and a lot cheaper than the hotels in town. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Shutz20
Reviewed 30 May 2014

Booked the suite across from the pool for USNA graduation week! It was perfect! Grocery and spirits right across the road. The room was great! We had family staying in other rooms and we could all gather in our suite for pizza night. It was our second stay here and I will be booking it again next time we are in town.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Recently spent three nights at this Best Western, The room was comfortable enough if you just need a place to sleep shower and rest up. I did find it a little noisy during the early morning hours, you could easily the guest staying above us the floor squeaked. My brother stayed in a room on the second level and he experienced the problem. Breakfast was included you can make the best of it but by day three we opted to grab a breakfast somewhere else, we couldn't take more day of it. Access to the Academy and Annopolis was easy to get to not too long of a drive. The room was clean, bathroom was small, the pool was adequate. Staff were pleasant but not overally helpful. I would only stay there again if I didn't have any other option, I wouldn't stay there if I was looking for a nice place to vacation.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

This is a no frills motel/hotel (some rooms are in, some are out) located on Riva Rd in Annapolis. Plenty of free parking and only a 10 minute drive to the harbor area. There is a free breakfast but we didnt make it in time. Rooms are small but comfortable. Odd bathrooms with the drain in the middle of the tub and a dispenser for shampoo, conditioner, etc. Wasnt a fan of that but for the price I cant complain much. Not the nicest hotel in Annapolis and I don't know if I'd stay there multiple nights, but for a one night stay it was perfectly fine considering price, location, and cleanliness.

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 26 May 2014

This hotel provides comfort and quiet, 2nd time we have stayed here in 10 months. We enjoy having a quick hot breakfast before we head out. Always clean and accommodates our needs. The prices is right for needing a place just to lay our heads. Our recent stay we were here for 4 nights and had no problems.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western