Courtyard by Marriott Annapolis
US$111
Country Inn
Comfort Inn Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
US$101
ComfortInn
Loews Annapolis Hotel(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
US$214
US$215
Westin.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
US$112
Hilton Garden Inn Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$102
GardenInn.com
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$89
HIExpress.com
US$293
US$128
Doubletree.com
Historic Inns of Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
US$191
US$186
Orbitz.com
All reviewsnice courtyardbistro stafffront deskroom was cleanwould stay here againking roomnaval academyearly checkindoor poolthe entire staffminute drivedowntown arealobbybalconiescvsratessofa
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 February 2014

So, 1st let me start by saying, this hotel is AWESOME! Me and my bf visted over the Valentine's Day weekend and were amazed at the service. The hotel was offering a "lover's package which included breakfast! ( I like to eat!) The room was comfortable, the bed was sturdy(lol) and the staff was BEYOND AMAZING! I can't remember the lady's name that checked us in but she was awesome. The whole staff was just refreshing. For breakfast I ate the french toast... and WOWZERS! SO GOOODD!! One reviewer said the hotel didn't have a "bellstaff" and that the food was not fresh......HUHHH???? This hotel is perfect for anybody! Sure it isn't a BIG hotel, but i know my french toast was fresh, because the bread tasted heavenly! NIce job Courtyard!

Room Tip: Courtyard view is best
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Shenae M, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Annapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2014

Thank you for your feedback! We take pride in serving our guest. It is always good to hear when we have exceeded expectations. We hope to be able to serve you again in the near future.

Reviewed 15 February 2014

I stayed while family visited in town. The hotel building is old. location is on main road off highway and short driving distance to shops. Towels are cheap thin overused quality and smell stale. It was difficult to maintain room temp in room above 70 degrees in the winter. A/c kept coming on during winter snow days There is a small bistro in lobby but only one server open for breakfast and dinner. Excellent attendants. Most food is precooked offsite and reheated on premises. Not too bad for hotel chain food. There are no bell captains and no lounge for platinum members. You can't even get a free cup of coffee in the am. Other Marriotts are better. This is the state capitol so I expect better quality. Online rate advertised $89 but charged $109 plus lots of tax. No discount rate for military although naval academy is local.

Room Tip: Courtyard side room can appear dark as building block sun and makes you feel closed in with brick walls in your view
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
Shenae M, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Annapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor.

Unfortunately, we did not meet all of your expectations. Our goal is to address your concerns so that we can ensure you have an exceptional experience on your next visit.

Our Bistro offers a variety of menu items cooked to order, or prepped quick items that you can Grab and Go. The Bistro is set up to cater to every need. Our complimentary coffee is now provided in your guest room for your convenience.

The hotel is currently offering an advance purchase rate of $89.00 that can be booked 7 days or more prior to arrival.

You’re a valued customer; everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience.

Reviewed 7 February 2014

My hubby and I went in today just to make an inquiry and we left impressed and happy. The 2 ladies that attended to us were Amanda and Aleah. They were very helpful and showed us around. We were just too impressed that we had to reserve our rooms right away for next week....We are now looking forward to next week and we will definitely be coming back.

Lola & Niyi Morin

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

Thnak you for your feedback! We look forward to serving you in the near future.

Reviewed 4 February 2014

Excellent stay, Great Hotel .Good Bistro ,comfortable. Kudos to Aliya front desk she was a great help for my Mom & us in getting the right room. Also she was a wonderful help in tracking or lost luggage from the airport. she went above & beyond her expectations .It was also nice to come out side to a clean car where they cleared of the snow!!!! on every car. Very thoughtful.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Shenae M, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Annapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2014

We are delighted that your stay with the Courtyard Annapolis was enjoyable. Everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience and your feedback is extremely valuable.

My staff & I truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us so that we may continue to deliver exceptional service in the future.

Reviewed 2 February 2014

Phone in my room did not work but staff switched me immediately and courteously to room across the hall. Rooms very clean and satisfactory. Great value. Would stay again - anytime. It is a very good location - close to downtown Annapolis but out of early morning traffic and activity.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to share your expereince on Tripadvisor. We are delighted that your stay with the Courtyard Annapolis was enjoyable. I am glad that we were able to quickly correct the issue with your room phone.