“Awesome from the start!”

Courtyard Annapolis
Ranked #10 of 20 Hotels in Annapolis
Reviewed 10 March 2014 via mobile

We are still currently staying at the Courtyard.... So far Awesome service, everyone has been friendly and cheerful. Our room is very clean, the facility and all its amenities are spotless. The gym has everything you could want, the indoor heated pool is beautiful. We love our room. We have a nice woody view, luxury linens, spacious floor plan with nice quality fixtures. The large breakfast bar area in the room is perfect for preparing snacks. We can't wait to try the in hotel pub for dinner. It looks fresh and exciting. The aroma of buffalo chicken coming from it made our mouths water!

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Shenae M, General Manager at Courtyard Annapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2014

Thank you for your feedback! We take pride in serving our guest. It is always good to hear when we have exceeded expectations. We hope to be able to serve you again in the near future.

Reviewed 10 March 2014

Spent the weekend in Annapolis this past weekend and the entire staff was very nice, especially the gentleman running the Bisto in the lobby. Great new lobby and great location. The lobby has received a total re-design and it is beautiful.

Room Tip: The king suite is great because the parents can have their own bedroom.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 4 March 2014

I have stayed in many hotels and I know a great value when I see one. I know of what customer service is all about and every timew I have stayed here the customer service is what stands out first ! I have been greeted with knowledge if I have stayed here before And have always been welcomed each time !the value for the room is very reasonable for what other things that are offered at great value.the rooms are clean and it is nice and quiet in the hotel.The staff are always greeting me with a smile--love that !

• Stayed: March 2014

Reviewed 4 March 2014

I am always extremely satisfied when staying at Courtyard Marriotts. The Annapolis and Baltimore hotels are the ones I frequent the most. The staff knows my name and are so welcoming. The rooms are perfect.
If I could wish for one thing.... they all would be consistent in offering complimentary bottled water to take to the rooms.

Room Tip: Ask for a balcony room for a little fresh air.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 2 March 2014

Our family was in Annapolis to attend a funeral, and the hotel staff was outstanding in catering to our needs. Without asking, the hotel reduced the nightly rate due to the large number of rooms we reserved. They even went to the trouble of preparing and copying maps to-and-from the hotel to various locations around town - Thank you, Nancy! The rooms were clean, comfortable, and spacious. Parking was ample, and the small Bistro provided good, hot coffee and small meals when our guests wanted something quick and easy. And, with each entry and exit into the lobby the staff never failed to greet us and thank us for coming. I stay at Marriott properties when I travel for work, and this property definitely lived up to the high standards I set for a hotel. Nicely done, and Thank You, Courtyard Marriott, Annapolis!

Room Tip: Rooms facing the courtyard are sunny in the daytime, and you have a small outside porch to sit and e...
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 1 March 2014 via mobile

When we opened the door to our room, it smelled like someone had smoked inside. I am really sensitive to that smell, so we went back downstairs to ask the front desk for a different room. They were extremely apologetic. The manager, Aleah, even gave me a drink and made me a hot to-go snack from the bistro for the inconvenience. I've had far more inconvenient things happen at hotels where I barely got an apology. It was so refreshing to experience such high customer service standards. Our new room was perfectly clean and fresh smelling. Overall, the property is modern and easy to find just off the highway. I would stay here again.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends

Thank you for your feedback! We take pride in serving our guest. It is always good to ehar when we have exceeded expectations.

Reviewed 1 March 2014

As always, I am satisfied with my stay here. Actually much cleaner than my recent stay at San Antonio Rivercenter. Only problem here is that there are no room safes, though there is plenty of space in the room for a safe.

• Stayed: March 2014