“Clean hotel with kind staff”

Courtyard Annapolis
Ranked #11 of 21 Hotels in Annapolis
Reviewed 22 April 2014

The staff at this hotel was very kind and helpful and the whole place very clean. This is a convenient location when visiting downtown Annapolis - just a few miles away and an easy drive into town. I will definitely stay there again when visiting Annapolis.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Shenae M, General Manager at Courtyard Annapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2014

Thank you for posting your feedback on Trip Advisor. I am happy to hear that my staff took great care of you during your visit with us. We hope to be able to serve you in the near future.

Reviewed 21 April 2014

Clean, great location 10 min from Annapolis with great choice of restaurants & shopping nearby. However, we asked for a quiet room away from yelling children as we were tired and needed sleep and they put us outside the indoor pool area. Go figure.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your feedback! We take pride in serving our guest. It is always good to hear when we have exceeded expectations. We hope to be able to serve you again in the near future.

Reviewed 26 March 2014

I typically try to stay at the Courtyard Annapolis whenever I travel to USNA to see my son who is in his freshman / Plebe year at the academy. The hotel is world-class in my opinion. The staff is always very pleasant and accommodating for all of my needs. They are happy to provide me with upgrades per my Rewards program status. The on-site Starbucks is always a hit with my wife and I also.

I recommend this Courtyard to every USNA parent that I talk to!! Well done Marriott!!!

Room Tip: The pool area is on the first floor on the opposite end from the front desk. I like being located ne...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 24 March 2014

Clean comfortable rooms conveniently located close to Annapolis downtown area. Recently remodeled with food court, lounge and bar area. Friendly front desk with good knowledge of the local area for visitors. Recommend.

• Stayed: August 2013
Shenae M, General Manager at Courtyard Annapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on tripadvisor.
We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Reviewed 12 March 2014

We are holding a large family event this coming May. After a relative let me know that rooms in our block were getting scarce, I called to see if additional rooms could be added. Even though it's their high season, Nancy at the front desk was awesome. She went out of her way to make sure we could obtain the additional rooms ensuring that our family members will be able to stay near each other. Super service!! So glad I picked this hotel to host our family.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 11 March 2014

Our stay at the Courtyard, Annapolis was wonderful. The staff are amazing, especially Destiny and Nancy. As soon as we walk in Destiny greeted us with a great big smile and when we left Nancy did the same. I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 10 March 2014 via mobile

We are still currently staying at the Courtyard.... So far Awesome service, everyone has been friendly and cheerful. Our room is very clean, the facility and all its amenities are spotless. The gym has everything you could want, the indoor heated pool is beautiful. We love our room. We have a nice woody view, luxury linens, spacious floor plan with nice quality fixtures. The large breakfast bar area in the room is perfect for preparing snacks. We can't wait to try the in hotel pub for dinner. It looks fresh and exciting. The aroma of buffalo chicken coming from it made our mouths water!

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple