“Outstanding Staff and Service”

Courtyard Annapolis
Ranked #10 of 21 Hotels in Annapolis
Reviewed 26 May 2014

We stayed here for the USNA Graduation lasts week. What an amazing staff! Great service and clean rooms. A free breakfast buffet for graduation day and desert upon our return was an absolute plus. One of the best Courtyard experiences ever. I am giving them my best rating.

Stayed: May 2014
3  Thank Rickprince
Shenae M, General Manager at Courtyard Annapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2014

Thank you for posting your feedback on Trip Advisor. I am happy to hear that my staff took great care of you during your visit with us. We hope to be able to serve you in the near future.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

USN Academy was having graduation week. We were booked in for Wednesday and Thursday. On Thursday our room rate went up quite a bit. When we asked why we were told that all roonm rates went up for graduation. Don't know about that one. Rooms were clean. Staff was excellent. Our front desk person "Destiny" was a real treat. Very helpful and pleasant. There is food of a sort of and a bar that opens and closes at odd hours. There is plenty of shops around. Find out aout traffic into and out of town. It really can get tied up. All in all a pleasant stay.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Gerald D

Thank you for your feedback! We will definitely recognize Destiny for her hard work and contributions.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

I am a Platinum Marriott traveler and I must say tha the front desk staff at the Annapolis Courtyard are outstanding. I arrived on business and had forgot to pack a tie. Instead of giving me directions to a local store, Nancy offered me the option of using an "emergency tie" she keeps at the front desk for situations like mine. The tie was professional and classy...and matched my suit!

Bravo to the staff at the Annapolis Courtyard for being proactive on solutions for the traveling sales person!!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank CWA1963

Reviewed 11 May 2014

Was here for 2 nights. Right off highway. Quick and easy access to Naval Academy and town center. Staff was most helpful. Room was huge, very clean. Had dryer, ironing board, nice shower, good beds/linens. Indoor pool and hot tub a bonus. And there really is... Wait for it... A courtyard here!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Discerningguest99

Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

Overall my stay was not bad. The bathroom was starting to show its age. The bed was nice and the tv was decent size. Tv channels were good with a wide selection. The elevator is kinda a long ways from the reception but there are side doors as long as the reception tells you. I was not informed and did the long walk. Overall not a bad experience but probably I will pick another hotel next time. I am a platinum member with Marriott hotels. The price jumped dramatically on the weekend to 179 per night which is way to expensive for a hotel that makes you buy breakfast.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Shenae M, General Manager at Courtyard Annapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on Tripadvisor. I am very sorry that you were not completely pleased with your experience. If you would like to discuss further.

Please contact me Shenae Moulden (410) 266-1555 Ext. 624

Reviewed 25 April 2014

We were greeted by the very friendly Nancy, who was very accommodating and pleasant. Very much like every other Courtyard I have stayed in, relatively clean and quiet. Slightly disturbed (i know nit picky) that the hair dryer was in a pile in the closet out of its bag and there was tissues in the garbage that hadn't been picked up. Other than that a very nice stay.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for your feedback! We take pride in serving our guest. It is always good to hear when we have exceeded expectations. We hope to be able to serve you again in the near future.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

The staff at this hotel was very kind and helpful and the whole place very clean. This is a convenient location when visiting downtown Annapolis - just a few miles away and an easy drive into town. I will definitely stay there again when visiting Annapolis.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple