“WONDERFUL HOTEL IN A WONDERFUL LOCATION!!”

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Annapolis
Ranked #12 of 21 Hotels in Annapolis
Reviewed 21 July 2014

My husband and I stayed at this hotel for the weekend of July 18. We arrived 45 minutes early to the check in time and the staff was very friendly and accomodating. They seemed to not be annoyed by my early arrival. The hotel was spotless! Our room was very impressive. It was extremely clean and the bed was quite comfortable. The bathroom is small, but didn't take away from our visit. I would definitely stay at this hotel again.

Room Tip: This hotel is located within walking distance of the new Annapolis Towne Center.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Daniela B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Annapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

Dear anjuan y,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at the Holiday Inn Express and Suites Annapolis. I am very happy to hear that you were pleased with your stay. I will share your comments with the staff and we look forward to you next visit to historic Annapolis.

There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Express & Suites Annapolis

Reviewed 20 July 2014

A really nice place to stay, with super-helpful, friendly staff, great rooms and reasonable prices, particularly for that area. The only issue is getting into the parking lot; you must come up Riva Rd and not miss the driveway! Construction in the neighborhood has probably closed off other entrances, but it (at least temporarily) makes it a bit difficult to get there, but once you do, it's well worth the drive (around the block, twice in our case).

Room Tip: The rooms down the short hall behind the hotel desk have jetted tubs for three, a king bed and a wal...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear count Florida,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review your stay with us at the Holiday Inn Express and Suites Annapolis. We strive for excellent customer service and I am happy to hear that you were pleased with your stay. I will share your comments with the staff and we look forward to you next visit to historic Annapolis.

Reviewed 29 June 2014

I visited Annapolis, Md the weekend of June 2oth to the 22. The hotel was very clean and nice. The breakfast was good, I like the french toast bread the most. But my favorite part of the hotel was the staff - they were amazing. I was supposed to leave on Sunday to drive back to PA, but I unfortunately got sick, my boyfriend and I went back to the hotel to get a room for the night and Drew and Jai were very accommodating and were genuinely concerned. I felt welcomed from the moment I checked in until the moment I checked out. I will definitely be staying here for all my visits to Annapolis. Thank you a thousand times to Drew and Jai.

You should know that there is a grave yard behind the hotel, I was not expecting that.

Room Tip: There is a cemetery behind the hotel so if that creeps you out, asked to be placed on the parking lo...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kim B
Daniela B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Annapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

Dear Kim B

Thank you very much for your review of the Holiday Inn Express and Suites Annapolis. It is the goal of our staff to provide superior service and I am pleased to hear that our staff has exceeded your expectations. I will be sure to share your comments with the staff and we look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to historic Annapolis.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

My family and I stayed here for the weekend while we were attending a wedding. The location required cab/car rides to get to downtown and the academy, but it was a short trip. The hotel was clean and the rooms had recently been redone; however, the fitness equipment is "clunky" at best and doesn't work at the worst. They do have some dumbbells that I used regularly. Breakfast was prompt and plentiful, but the layout makes it very crowded. Overall a pretty average HI experience.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank z06stinger
Daniela B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Annapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

Dear z06stinger,

Thank you so much for your review of the Holiday Inn Express and Suites in Annapolis. We value feedback from our guests to ensure that we are doing everything possible to exceed your expectations. I am sorry to hear that our exercise room, breakfast layout and location fell short and I hope that you will come back to Annapolis to allow us the opportunity to redeem ourselves.

Holiday Inn Express and Suites, Annapolis

Reviewed 11 June 2014 via mobile

Last year at this same time my friend and I stayed at this hotel and loved it. It's clean, well priced, very comfy beds, and the staff is so friendly and helpful. This year we decided to stay here again, and AGAIN had a wonderful experience. If possible, an even better one. I definitely recommend staying here, to anyone and everyone.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Mariah V, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Annapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2014

Dear AlmightyCupcake,

Thank you very much for providing feedback in regards to your recent stay with us at Holiday Inn Express and Suites in Annapolis. We appreciate your comments about the service you received from our staff, cleanliness, price and beds. We are pleased to know you will be coming back to stay at our hotel for your future visits to Annapolis.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

I can't express how happy I was with my stay at the Holiday Inn Express off Riva Road in Annapolis, Maryland. Jai, who was working the front desk when I arrived, was the most positive, pleasant woman I have ever encountered at a hotel...and I've stayed at many!!! Jai was apologetic because my room wasn't ready when I arrived, even though I was a couple hours early for the 3:00pm check-in time. She was such a happy employee and showed a genuine interest in making my stay as comfortable as possible. The room was very clean and well appointed. I'm not sure of the price, since I used 20,000 IHG (Holiday Inns Rewards program) points for my room. The hotel is fairly new, so the walk-in shower was very pleasant and welcomed surprise. Likewise, the space in my room was generous. The hotel is located conveniently close to the Annapolis Mall and the Annapolis Towne Center, so there were dozens of great restaurant choices for dinner. Jai recommended P.F. Changs and our dinner was terrific!!! I highly recommend this facility to anyone visiting the Annapolis area or anyone like me, who was just looking for a great hotel to stay at, even though it was close to my home, for a very special evening with my Sweetheart!!! Thank you Jai for making our stay so memorable!!!

Room Tip: I got lucky and got a 1st floor room with a Queen-sized bed and an amazing Jacuzzi tub (big enough f...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear GaryinAnnapolis,

Thank you very much for your feedback of the Holiday Inn Express and Suites in Annapolis. We are extremely pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to you staying with us again in the future.

Reviewed 4 June 2014 via mobile

Good location. Close enough to shopping and restaurants to walk if that is important to you. Good breakfast, friendly staff. Clean room, although this hotel looks like a conversion from another type of hotel to the Holiday Inn express.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank SuperHogFan

Dear SuperHogFan,

Thank you very much for your recent review regarding your stay at the Holiday Inn Express and Suites in Annapolis. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to you staying with us again in the future.