Holiday Inn Express & Suites Annapolis
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$123
Country Inn
Comfort Inn Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
US$118
ComfortInn
Historic Inns of Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
US$214
US$208
US$137
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$101
Loews Annapolis Hotel(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
US$214
  • Restaurant
Hilton Garden Inn Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$102
GardenInn.com
US$396
US$372
  • Restaurant
Hampton Inn & Suites Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
US$124
US$101
Westin Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
US$249
US$226
Travelocity
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfront deskpancake makerwhole foodsroom was cleanthanksgiving weekendbreakfast barfree breakfastwalking distancean overnight stayhotel is locatedshort stayhot breakfastbusiness tripgreat roomconvenient locationrestaurants and shoppingthe general manager
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 August 2009

This a basic Holiday Inn Express, yet the staff goes out of the way to make sure that you are comfortable. The rooms were modest, yet clean.
There are restaruants and shopping within walking distance.
I was there on business, but found time to wander off for dinner and shopping right next door (on foot). A great G&B restaurant next door.
For a AAA rate of 105.00, and a free breakfast, this hotel is a bargain!

Stayed: August 2009, travelled on business
1  Thank daisy20071960
nedalew, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Annapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2009

Dear daisy20071960 ,

We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel and took advantage of our complimentary hot breakfast in the mornings. We are really blessed to have the new Annapolis Towne Centre adjacent to our hotel. It makes it really convenient for our guests to walk to a selection of great restaurants and shops.

We hope that you come back and visit us again.

Reviewed 21 July 2009

When I booked this hotel I told them I had three children and would need a cot, but when we got to the room there was no cot. My husband called the front desk and they told him, "Sorry, we are all out of cots." So, I went downstairs to the front desk with my little girl and said that I reserved a cot, needed a cot, and would like my cot now, please. My precocious, but adorable, daughter piped up with, "Mommy, I don't want to sleep on the floor!" After a quick search, behold a cot was discovered! But grudgingly.
After we were all in our pajamas, teeth brushed, ready for bed, the fire alarm went off. Have you ever seen the face of a little child who doesn't understand that it is probably a false alarm and thinks the hotel is on fire? This alone will keep me from ever returning there.
Aside from these two bad events, the hotel was mostly clean and everything was in working order. If the employee had just been nice and if someone could have been sent up and down the halls saying, "False alarm! So sorry folks!" I would be writing a good review instead.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled with family

Dear edanddebra,

First let me apologize for your experience at our hotel. Our staff always goes out of their way to make sure that our guests' experience with us is a great one, so I am really sorry that you did not experience the same level of service. This is something that I will definitely bring up in the meeting and make sure that it is addressed.

In regards to the fire alarm going off; I know that if we are going to be setting up a test for the fire alarm we always do it during the day between the hours of 11 am - 2:30 pm, and we always leave a letter in every room as well as a message letting our guest know that we are testing the fire alarms. So the fact that our alarms went off in the middle of the night means that someone must have been messing with them and pulled it by accident. I am so sorry that this had to happen on your stay, and wish that your stay was more enjoyable than this.

Please feel free to contact me the next time you are in town. We would love for you to give us another chance so we can prove to you that we are a friendly hotel, and that we don't set up fire alarms to go off in odd hours of the night.

Reviewed 22 June 2009

We spend there two nights. Staff including chambermaid were very helpfull. The hotel was clean. The location was not ideal, but we knew it and with a car it's not a problem.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 June 2009

My husband and I were there to attend a wedding in nearby Crownsville. The front desk employees were very nice and polite. Our room was ready when we arrived at 3pm. Our room had a king size bed, a mini refrigerator, and was clean and decorated nicely. My husband enjoyed the flat screen tv. There was also a comfortable chair and ottoman in addition to the desk chair in the room. I appreciated the full length mirror on the wall. An ironing board and iron were available in the room. The bathroom was
small, but very efficient and doable. A hair dryer was available in the bathroom. Water pressure in the bath/shower was good.
My husband had forgotten his deodorant, but the front desk had one available as a courtesy. Breakfast (free) was very good each morning and coffee and tea were available at all times. There was a mall located right behind the hotel, but noise was never a problem. The location was very good. We enjoyed a trolley tour of Annapolis and especially enjoyed our visit to the Dutch (Ammish) Market which is nearby.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LibertyMoscow_PA

Dear LibertyMoscow_PA ,

Thank you so much for the kind review. We are very glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. here is so much to see and do in Annapolis such as the Historic Sites and the shops and restaurants downtown, so we hope that you will come back to visit us in the near future.

Reviewed 10 March 2009

I'm a platinum Priority Club member who spends more than 45 nights a year in Holiday Inn brand hotels. My experience with Holiday Inn has been overwhelmingly positive and this is the first time I've felt compelled to write a negative review.

1. Renovations/Cleanliness - The hallway areas are a mess. The carpet was stained, the ceiling and walls had brown spots from water damage, and the hallways reeked of an overpowering air freshener. The air freshener still didn't completely cover an underlying mildew smell, probably related to the water stains. The rooms were clean, but they also had a very strong air freshener smell. This was not up to the standards of the Holiday Inn Express brand and certainly not what you expect from a hotel costing $110/night. My overall impression is the hotel needed to be shut down for a few weeks while they replaced the carpet and repaired and painted the walls and ceilings.

2. Service - With one notable exception the front desk was friendly. However, my billing was mishandled in spite of spending extensive time with two different employees at the front desk. As a result of this billing problem, I have yet to be credited with Priority Club points for the stay.

I travel to Annapolis with a large group every February but we will not be returning to this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled on business
nedalew, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Annapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2009

Dear mphall,

We truly want to apologize for your experience at our hotel. We did have a huge water damage to our hotel in January and unfortunately took a long time for us to completely renovate the wing of the hotel that was damaged. Even though we closed that wing it sounds like you were close enough to notice the damage, and we want to apologize for that. I e-mailed you in April but since I did not get a response I figured I would try again, just to make sure you received my e-mail. I want to make sure your billing issues were taken care of and to let you know that our renovations are now completed. I would like to make sure that your points were credited to you. That is something that IHG automatically adds to your account, but if there is an issue please let us know to take care of this for you right away. Our apologies again, and we hope that you will give us one more chance to make it up to you. If you are in town please feel free to contact me directly and I will make sure that your reservations are taken care of and that you are happy with your accommodations.