From Knab, Utah to Leon Airport, Mexico, we have had very good experiences at Holiday Inn Express. Of course they are not all perfect---but never once did we feel as if we SHOULD have stayed elsewhere.
Understand---no luxurious accomodations were expected. However, we had "assumed" that the ammenities listed on the hotel website would be in the rooms or available.
1. We were not given the double king reserved and pre-payed.
2. The air conditioning made a horrendous noise----like what I am assuming a traumatized rat would make but louder. This went on the entire night. We had the choice of sweltering with noise or having quiet but being kept awake by the heat.
The (very nice) girl at the desk said that no repair person would be at the hotel until 7:30 am at the earliest.
We went to the desk to try to solve this issue with the manager. He was not appologetic or sympathetic. He agreed that our room could be changed but --when I suggested that a price adjustment could be made--he told me the problem should have been reported earlier. (which we had---and we told that nobody could help until 7:30)
No offer was made to help us change rooms.
When leaving the room a repairman was waiting to replace the airconditioning. He
said that he had not heard the noice when he checked the day before. Why was he
checking---had there been complaints??
When walking from the first to second room a family asked if we were moving because
of a smell in the room---apparently they had an unpleasant odor and were going to
ask to change rooms as well.
Our new room had a good a/c----but it smelled!!
Food---tasted like plastic. I had really looked forward to their cinnamon roles.
No---I will not stay here again.
I am hoping that the manager will give us the extra reward points promised---but I would have rather had a good night's sleep.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a comfortable stay at our Annapolis Maryland Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites accommodations near the US Naval Academy. Our Annapolis hotel is conveniently located 4 miles from the Academy and Historic Downtown. Your family will enjoy our hotel in Annapolis Maryland adjacent to The Annapolis Towne Centre with some of your favorites such as Whole Foods, PF Chang, 24 Hour Fitness and more. Just off Highway 50 we offer easy access to Baltimore, Washington DC and we are just 26 miles from Baltimore-Washington International Airport (BWI). A short drive away from the beautiful Chesapeake Bay, our Annapolis hotel keeps you near a variety of activities, from visiting Sandy Point State Park to sailing along the bay and eating fresh seafood for dinner. Business travelers visiting our Annapolis accommodations will not be disappointed; our hotel provides easy access to the more than 6,000 businesses and corporations of downtown Annapolis. Our accommodations also offer free high-speed Internet access and a 24-hour business center to meet your needs while traveling. While you visit Annapolis, our hotel will treat you to a complimentary hot breakfast and cozy triple-sheeted beds. You can unwind with a trip to the 24-hour fitness center, or upgrade to a room with a whirlpool tub. Plan your trip to come join us at our Annapolis hotel with great hotel deals and rates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and IHG so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Annapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel Annapolis
- Holiday Inn Annapolis
- Holiday Inn Express Annapolis
- Annapolis Holiday Inn