1,285 results
All reviews governor calvert house treaty of paris valet parking robert johnson state circle glass floor three properties naval academy main street valet service within walking distance modern conveniences capitol building perfect location wedding reception can't beat the location beautiful room
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

The staff accommodated our two rooms so we could all be put together. They even gave us coupons for the restaurant. Friendly and professional staff would highly recommend the historic Annapolis Inns as they are close to the harbor shopping and fabulous restaurant's

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Daryl S, General Manager at Historic Inns of Annapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2018

Thanks Karen for the fabulous review, we will see you again soon.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

Booked a room at the Historic Inns Of Annapolis hoping for a historic treat. Much confusion ensued with us finally getting into the room we had booked. The room was nicely appointed and I would recommend it to anyone going to Annapolis.
Kevin at the desk was more than accommodating.
Elevators are too slow and in need of updating. Lovely dining room for breakfast with good service but below par with regard to the food.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank John D
Daryl S, General Manager at Historic Inns of Annapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Thanks John for staying with us, sorry about the mix up at check in. Glad Kevin was able to make it all work out and you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you back soon.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

We stayed here one night while in Annapolis, in the Maryland Inn. It was lovely! Check in was easy and convenient, they have a valet who drives you to your hotel and then parks your car, so you don't have to worry about parking. Very convenient if you just want to stay in town and walk around. Lovely views, we just love Annapolis!!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple

Thanks Gregandlina F for telling everyone how easy and convenient we are. We are a great walking town with lots of shops and restaurants. Hope to see you back again soon.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

I was in Annapolis for a conference which was held at the Maryland Inn (where I lodged), the Calvert house, and Robert Johnson House.

The location and atmosphere are so delightful and charming--that's worth a lot! It is so convenient for visiting all the sites in Annapolis--which are pretty close together anyway.

This is a group of three lodging places with check-in at the Calvert.

I checked in contemporarily with another person, a lady, staying at the Maryland Inn.

We were offered a ride to the MI and were told it was just a short walk. So we decided to walk and enjoy the air.

When you're loaded with all your belongings for three days, it was NOT a short walk--if you stay, absolutely take their offer of transport to the Johnson House or MI.

Annapolis is such a delightful place! But this is a review of the hotel!

I always try to stay at historic hotels to support preservation. And often, some minor things occur at an old place that don't happen at slick modern places.

The MH building may be 18th century, but its entire insides are Victorian. The MI is comfortably furnished in the lobbies and public spaces. The elevator was fine--but the carpet up to the edges was dusty and needed cleaning. Everything else I saw was as clean as one would want and expect.

I found that my room was going to be on the street side and on the second floor. the street outside is very busy--with a brick surface which rumbles with every vehicle passing and a stop light! I worried about the noise!

However, when I arrived in my very small (but quite adequate) room, I found that the noise from the in-room air conditioner easily drowned out the outside noise. I'm not so sure about the noise level without the AC running.

The room was lovely--the bathroom was minimally adequate for one person--large shower and nice thick linens in the bath.

The conference arrangements at the hotel appeared to me to be excellent.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Thank you Yorkriver for the excellent review and letting everyone know the arrangements were perfect. We hope you and you group come back for your next meetings.

Reviewed 16 June 2018

On our first stay in March there was a mix-up with our bags but front desk manager Kevin went over and above to rectify it by offering a free night at the inn. We used the free night recently and had a wonderful experience. They didn't have a comparable room available so they upgraded us to a suite and it was amazing. We felt like royalty! This is what true customer service is and I would recommend the Inn to anyone. Thanks to Kevin and the staff!

Room Tip: Both the Maryland Inn and the Robert Johnson house were centrally located and convenient to restaurants and Main Street.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much Cancrew77 for the amazing review, it's greatly appreciated. We love to hear guest rave about the hotel and staff, see you again soon.