“TRIP ADVISOR”

Loews Annapolis Hotel
Ranked #2 of 21 Hotels in Annapolis
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 31 March 2014

This was our second time staying here and both times, we thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The facility is immaculate, well appointed, and the customer service across all sectors was outstanding. I would recommend this hotel to everyone.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
GMLoews, General Manager at Loews Annapolis Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2014

Dear Bemba B,
I appreciate you taking the time to review your stay. I’m delighted you decided to visit a second time, and by how much you enjoyed our property. We recently finished renovating all our rooms, and I’m excited you found things well-appointed! Our team works hard every day to deliver great service that exceeds expectations, so thank you for making mention of service across the board.

Thank you for choosing Loews Annapolis, and I hope we can soon welcome you for a third visit, and maybe some friends too!

Reviewed 31 March 2014

The hotel, staff and services all were very nice. They have updated the hotel and my wife and I enjoyed our stay. very comfortable room and the staff is veruy friendly and accommodating. We will return.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends

Dear SteveGersten,
I’m so happy you had a very comfortable stay and enjoyed our freshly updated property! As you note, we just this March finished renovating all our guest rooms and suites- now featuring new décor, linens and furniture, 47-inch flatscreen smart televisions, free Wifi in all our rooms, and more.

I appreciate your kind words about our staff. Memorable and helpful service is our top priority!

We would love to welcome you back sooner than later. Hopefully you can return for an exciting Spring and Summer as sailing season kicks off, and Annapolis is bustling with activity.

Reviewed 31 March 2014

I recently had a two day meeting at the Loews Annapolis Hotel and was very pleased with how they were willing to work with me and within the limitations of my strict and limited budget to make my meeting a success. The customer service from all staff is excellent. They truly appreciate your business and make you feel appreciated as a customer. All of the staff, from the the valets to the sales, catering, banquet, and front desk staff are very polite, professional, helpful and friendly, and they really do make everyone feel welcome. The hospitality business is not an easy one and there are many hotels who are mediocre at it at best, but the Loews Annapolis Hotel goes above and beyond what you get at most hotels. They recently went through a renovation, and the sleeping rooms are very, clean, quiet and comfortable. They offer everything you need! I would recommend the Loews Annapolis Hotel to other meeting planners.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
GMLoews, Director of Sales & Marketing at Loews Annapolis Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2014

Dear Laura L,
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent experience planning a meeting with us and working with many of our staff through that process. We greatly appreciate your business and are thrilled to hear the meeting was a success!

Thank you for highlighting our team’s service from throughout the property, and their welcoming attitude. This is a truly dedicated, passionate team who cares for all our clients’ and guests’ experiences. I’m delighted to know you saw us go above and beyond and felt taken care of as a valued client.

It’s wonderful that you’re enjoying our renovated rooms and the comfortable environment we worked to create. We sincerely appreciate your recommendation to other meeting planners to work with us. Please continue to let us know how we can best meet your meetings, conference, and personal travel needs!

Thank you for your business, and the Loews Annapolis Hotel team looks forward to working with you in the future!

Tracey Lyon-Mercado

Reviewed 30 March 2014

My family was awoken by banging on our door at 3:30am by an outside pizza delivery person in error. I was told by the front desk that they do allow delivery people up to the rooms but they ought to make sure the delivery person gets the right room and doesn't cause such disturbance to the patrons who are sleeping and didn't order pizza! I've never had this experience before and I hope I never do again. I was unable to sleep and I was disappointed that the hotel policy allows this. I spoke with the very nice day manager and recommended they review their policy and procedure. The valet staff was excellent by the way, probably the best I've ever dealt with!

• Stayed: March 2014
BarbaraMcMahonLoews, General Manager at Loews Annapolis Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2014

MWindish, thank you very much for your comments. Please know that since your notice, we have reviewed this practice and it has been corrected. Per our initial directive, hotel guests will be asked to come to the desk to accept and pay for deliveries. Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience and of course, if you would like to discuss this further, please call me at 410-295-3295.

Reviewed 27 March 2014

My husband and I recently went to Annapolis where we stayed at the Loews Hotel. The hotel is located in an excellent part of the city that allows you to walk where ever you go. The staff at the hotel is the most friendliest that I have encountered. The hotel is clean, the rooms are bright and comfortable. We enjoyed a drink in the West while sitting outside.

Dear Nilda N,
Thank you very much for your review. I’m so happy you had an enjoyable visit with us! We are fortunate to be in an ideal location within walking distance to restaurants, shops, waterfront and even the Naval Academy. Of course, the free Annapolis circulator trolley stops right outside our front door, so that is another nice option for guests!

Thank you for mentioning our very friendly staff. They are passionate about providing great service, and I’ll be sure they hear your compliment. Glad you enjoyed our brand new rooms – we finished renovating them all in March 2014!

I hope we will have the chance to welcome you back to Loews Annapolis the next time you visit the area.

Reviewed 25 March 2014

Let me begin this review by stating that we are "hotel snobs". Our family has stayed in many 5 star hotels and resorts and this is the first review I have felt compelled to write. We chose the Loews Annapolis Hotel for a week's stay during a family crisis. Location and reputation initially attracted us to the hotel. It is beautifully decorated with thoughtful amenities, comfortable beds, and has a great bar and restaurant. The main reason why our experience was so extraordinary though, was the staff. Every single person from the reservation agent I booked the room with on the phone, valets, reception agents, room service, Front Office Manager, Catering Manager (who organized a reception for over 200 people with little time and budget), Director of Sales/Marketing and General Manager who personally organized and executed a breakfast for over 130 guests who were attending the funeral, as well as great bartenders and delicious food. I will be forever grateful for our experience at the Loews Annapolis and highly recommend it to others.

Room Tip: Consider staying in the suites with a deck. Our group rented 40 rooms and everyone liked their room...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Patrician, thank you very much for your kind words. On behalf of the entire team, we truly were very honored and humbled to be able to provide assistance during these very difficult times. We are pleased that we were able to make your lives just a little bit easier.

Our very best to you and your family.

Reviewed 23 March 2014

Great service, outstanding hospitality, great location. The breakfast at "West" is top notch. I am returning in less than two weeks and will be staying at Loews Annapolis Hotel. It is my hotel of choice in Annapolis. Well worth the money!!!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
GMLoews, General Manager at Loews Annapolis Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2014

Dear Patrick R,
Thank you very taking the time to give us feedback about your stay. We’re delighted to be your hotel of choice in Annapolis! I’m so happy to learn our service, genuine care for guests and ideal location are the top reasons. Ensuring great, personalized service is a priority, and one of the ways we hope to create a memorable experience for guests, so thank you for making note of it.

Spring is really in the air in Annapolis, and we so look forward to welcoming you back within the next couple weeks! Please let us know anything you ever need to make your stays with us the best.

Thank you for choosing Loews Annapolis!