All reviews magnifying mirror the wrong room would stay here again self parking valet service location is great nice stay boat show room was clean naval academy loews blinds bedding lobby noise downtown desk
Reviewed 7 November 2018 via mobile

After a five hour drive from NY for a business meeting (and running late)I was innocently given the wrong room key and unable to get into my room. An employee of the hotel noticed my stress an quickly got Leanne involved. Three keys and ten minutes later Leanne got me into my room and to my meeting in time! Later that evening I was gifted a beautiful basket of chocolates and mineral water. I travel often for work and seldom encounter people like Leanne, HA is lucky to have her.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Ewb116
ArthurHuynh, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Annapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2018

Liz Brand,

Thank you so much for the kind words. We understand that after a long day of traveling, getting settled into your hotel room is the last thing that you want to have any issues with. That said, we are so glad to hear that Leanne noticed the problem and got involved immediately. We feel lucky to have her too!

Thank you for sharing your experience and for staying with us at Hotel Annapolis.

Reviewed 7 November 2018

Five of us stayed at the Hotel Annapolis (formerly Loews Annapolis Hotel) for the Annapolis Boat Show the second weekend in October. The Bell staff and parking staff were welcoming and very helpful. Check in was without hitch. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Happy hour at the bar was friendly with good attentiveness and breakfast was excellent. I would definitely stay here again.

Reviewed 4 November 2018 via mobile

I was booked by a client for one night here and I loved this place! The location is very convenient. The staff was great and check-in was easy (when someone else books/pays fort room I have had trouble at other places with check in but this wasn’t the case here). The room was NICE. I was booked a standard two double-bed room and it was very large! Huge tv, lots of room, a nice big bathroom. Really one of the nicest rooms I’ve stayed at. The only weird thing is that the windows open up to a convention room so I kept my blinds closed at all times because that’s kind of awkward. But I suppose it’s nice to have the look of windows.
Regardless, really pleased with my brief time here

Date of stay: November 2018
Reviewed 22 October 2018

We stayed 2 nights in this hotel. We found it clean, safe, and it fit our needs perfectly due to its close proximity to downtown and the Naval Academy. We were there for my husband's class reunion and the Homecoming game. The doorman was always pleasant and helpful. We took advantage of their little shuttle to the game, but could easily walk to the local restaurants, campus, etc. The only negative was at check-out on Sunday (after a Saturday Homecoming game). they had one person working the front desk. Someone else did finally show up, but not before a couple of people left the line after waiting so long. Hoping that is not the norm for them. Otherwise it was a great stay at a clean, modern hotel in a neat, historic area.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank travelgirlie123
Reviewed 13 October 2018

Was in Annapolis for business meeting, and our group stayed here. Rooms were very spacious; well-appointed; thermostat able to be lowered for really COOL sleeping which is not often the case. Bedding very comfortable; parking on site; conveniently located for a short walk into downtown Annapolis and near several shops, restaurants, liquor store, etc. Very pleased and group received a very good group discount.

• Trip type: Travelled on business