Crowne Plaza Annapolis
US$105
Comfort Inn Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$85
ComfortInn
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
US$116
Loews Annapolis Hotel(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
US$231
US$214
  • Restaurant
Historic Inns of Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
US$191
US$186
US$128
Doubletree.com
Hilton Garden Inn Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
US$144
US$127
GardenInn.com
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
US$162
US$315
Westin Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
US$191
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfront deskclub loungemedical centerwestfield mallstarbucks coffeeindoor poolrestaurant staffbed was comfortablethe hotel is cleanthis past weekenddowntown areanaval academycomputersusna
Reviewed 22 May 2012

We picked this hotel because of the Sheraton name and this was a wonderful hotel. Everyone we encountered was so nice, front desk, the resturant staff and even down to the life guard at the pool, they all make you feel very welcome. We used the shuttle service twice, super nice driver also!! The rooms were very nice and clean, I really enjoyed staying at this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Daryl S, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Annapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2012

Dawn, thanks so much for pointing out the staff, they truly appreciate it. It's great to hear such awesome feed back about the associates and Sheraton being the nicest and cleanest staff! I was sorry to hear the noise bothered you. As you travel back through the area we look forward to having you back!

Reviewed 22 May 2012

I've stayed at Sheraton several times and was very impressed by the great service provided by their staff (Lorrie, Kienda etc). Especially Lorrie at the front desk, she welcomes me with warm smile and excellent service. She is very friendly, very personable and always there to help. Thank you!

Room Tip: Club Level is the best
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business

J L, thank you for taking the time to write such great comments regarding the hotel and staff. We are working hard daily to impress each guest. Thank you again and we look forward to having you back soon!

Reviewed 18 May 2012

Upon arrival from New York, NY we were kindly greeted by Lori running the front desk. She was so friendly and knowledgable while checking us in for our stay. As my fiancé is here for a business matter and should I be at the hotel by myself from time to time it is great to be surrounded by a welcoming staff. Not only did Lori give us all the information we needed upon checking in, she also greeted us and checked on us when we passed her in the lobby! The hotel grounds are very well kept and clean and the interior of the hotel is just as beautiful!!! In addition, the staff assigned to clean out room was so very helpful and friendly! I am very happy with our stay here at Sheraton Annapolis and even happier with the staff experience! Thanks Lori and the rest of the Sheraton Staff for making our experience wonderful!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
Daryl S, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Annapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2012

Thank you for writing bout your recent experience at out hotel. We take great pride in cleanliness, giving great customer service and was happy to hear all your great comments. We have an awesome staff who care about our guests and try to go above and beyond the norm. It is good to hear when guest have wonderful experiences. Thank you again for such great feed back and we look forward to having you stay with us again soon!!

Reviewed 17 May 2012

Lorrie at the front desk, Kevin Brown and the entire staff really know how to make you feel welcome, in my own hometown, no less! It's great to be back in nap town to reminisce and I'm glad I picked the Sheraton as a home base to see it.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
Daryl S, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Annapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2012

Thank you for the great comments regarding the entire staff. We continue to try and make guest feel at home and I am glad to hear you enjoyed yourself! We look forward to many more visits from you..thanks again!

Reviewed 15 May 2012

I have traveled to many locations and can find no other place like the Sheraton Annapolis. The staff here are just amazing at their jobs, from the time I check in to the time I check out I am always welcomed as a member of the family. The desk staff and service members are one-of-a-kind! Lorrie, April, Shawn, Kiendra, Kevin and all the others like family to me, and each of them speak to me by name whenever we meet, which makes my 5 day a week stay more like home.

I encourage all travlers to stay at this location and sample some of the great things this location and staff have to offer.