“I love it !”

Ranked #15 of 21 Hotels in Annapolis
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“I love it !”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

I was traveling on business (as I often do) and had to be in Delaware fairly early so I decided to stay in Annapolis the night before , giving myself a head start . All I can say is WOW ! As soon as I walked in the door the young lady (Mariana) at the front desk greeted me by my name . I'm still trying to figure out how she knew but I was so impressed ! She welcomed me back to the hotel since I have been there before , but it never dawned on me that she had remembered my name from a previous visit which was weeks ago . She was very warm and cordial and made me feel really special . Even though I was only there for only one day and had to leave very early the following day , I had to commend Mariana for her excellent service . Thank you !

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Linda B
Daryl S, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Annapolis, responded to this review, 24 July 2014
We are so pleased to her you love our hotel and thank you for staying with us! We love to take care of our guests and make them happy and want to come back. We look forward to your return visit soon!

Daryl Strayer, GM

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (100)
  • Korean first
Frederick, Maryland
Reviewed 22 July 2014

From the moment we walked in, the service was friendly and attentive. The restaurant staff is very friendly and welcoming. The rooms were normal sized, but had everything that was needed for a few days stay.

Room Tip: All rooms are nice!
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank shannonbrewelch
shannonbrewelch, thank you for letting everyone know about our Great Service and how friendly and welcoming we are at our hotel. We hope you come back to see us real soon!

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Reviewed 22 July 2014

We stayed here last week for one night. The staff was very nice. We requested a refrigerator and microwave in the room and they were very accommodating. I was not impressed with the bedding. I did not really get a good nights sleep in it.

There is no breakfast included, but I knew that ahead of time. The mall is right across the street and you can walk over there to go to the movies or eat/shop. They have a shuttle that will take you down town if you want to go. We did not use that service. I booked on priceline (69+fees=$88) for one night.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank LISA C
Thank you LISA C for telling everyone about our friendly staff. I am sincerely sorry you did not like our bedding, I know how important a good nights sleep is and I am sorry we failed you. We appreciate you telling everyone how close we are to lots of things and how convenient they are to us. We hope you come back to see us again soon.

United States
Reviewed 21 July 2014

A classic Sheraton although nothing remarkable as it is located near a mall, etc, and not in downtown (fine with us). Plenty of free parking and they get bonus points up to 5* for the excellent pool area and the free internet. Our kids loved it. We also appreciated the ease of welcoming us very early on Saturday (10am check in as requested!) so we could get settled before heading to a wedding and coming back late with tired children. All services were good and the rooms were simple and stylish.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank trientalis
Dear trientalis, thank you for taking your time to write such a wonderful review of our property and share your experience. We are so excited you and the family were able to get in early an have fun at the pool. Come back an see us again soon!!

Rome, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 18 July 2014

We have had a good experience after three days, with two to go of the convention that we are attending here. The room is spacious, on the fifth floor. We are used to the complimentary breakfast, which they don't have. The thing that bugs me is the very long process in getting on line. The shuttle is handy.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank MartiAbell
Daryl S, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Annapolis, responded to this review, 21 July 2014
MartiAbell, thank you so much for your feedback, we appreciate you letting everyone know about our location and our spacious rooms. We look forward to you coming back soon.

Washington
Reviewed 15 July 2014

The service at this hotel is exceptional. My party was greeted by Yvonne. She was pleasant, efficient, and competent. I reserved two rooms and she took her time to find me adjoining rooms. She also fully explained the use of the free shuttle and answered any questions I had about the surrounding area. I also observed that she and her co-workers extended the same time and courtesy to all their quest. I've stayed at the Marriott on the water and Loews, and the service here is better than either of those hotels.

Room Tip: Go for 5th or 6th floor.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Washington74
Daryl S, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Annapolis, responded to this review, 16 July 2014
Dear Washington 74 thank you so much for pointing our how awesome the staff was in helping you and all our other guests. Yvonne and the rest of the team love to take care of our guest and make sure each guest is taken care of. Thank you again and we look forward to you coming back soon.

Mechanicsburg
Reviewed 26 June 2014

The hotel is in good condition….been coming there every summer for a business meeting.
As long as it keeps up to the Sheraton standards, I’d recommend this hotel to anyone. There are many restaurants to walk to close by. Save your money and don’t stay in downtown Annapolis. Drive in from the Sheraton.

Room Tip: Choose a room not facing Rt 50. Loud traffic.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
3 Thank mightygiants71
Daryl S, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Annapolis, responded to this review, 8 July 2014
Thank you user1571 for your awesome comments and that you would recommend us to everyone, we take pride in our hotel and glad it shined through. We look forward to seeing you back soon!