“Hampton Inn Annapolis Maryland”

Hampton Inn & Suites Annapolis
Ranked #9 of 20 Hotels in Annapolis
Reviewed 29 September 2013

Hotel has an excellent staff that bends over backwards to help you. The location is perfect for activities in the Annapolis area. Best yet, it's pet friendly, that is hugely important to me. My 3 year old Shih Tzu enjoyed his stay as much as my husband and I did.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Heather B, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Annapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2013

Thank you for sharing your experience. We enjoyed having your pet with us and hope to see you all again soon. We have treats waiting at the desk for your return!

Reviewed 25 September 2013

The service at this hotel is fantastic! During our breakfast, Jeffrey Hampton greeted us and helped us get our two little ones seated in a highchair and booster. The hotel room was very clean and came equipped with a refrigerator and microwave. You won't be disappointed!!!!!!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your review of the Hampton Inn & Suites Annapolis. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to recognize Jeffery's efforts and how he is a valuable part of our team. I will be sure to share your kind words with Jeffrey and the entire staff. We look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed 19 September 2013

I actually stayed here three nights in the last two weeks. Each time I was greeted by a very friendly clerk and check-in was very quick. I found my room each time to be very clean and extremely comfortable. The beds were very comfortable and the pillows were great. Breakfast each morning was great and the breakfast area was really kept clean. The hostess was always present and after every waffle was made she was there to spray the waffle maker for the next guest.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Heather B, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Annapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2013

Thank you again for another great review on the Hampton Inn & Suites Annapolis. It's always a pleasure to hear from returning guests and judge the feedback against each other. I am pleased that we have met and/or exceeded your expectations every time.

Thank you again for your loyalty. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in Annapolis!

Reviewed 18 September 2013

I have stayed at Hampton Inn hotels all across this country. Generally, Hampton Inn hotels are quite nice and clean. Not this one. The cleanliness of the room was less than average. I requested that housekeeping clean the room daily. I suppose making the bed and replacing towels was the maids idea of cleaning.
Staying in a kitchen suite, I expected the basics to cook with. No pots. I called and asked for a pot. A person came to my door and handed me a glass dish. When I inquired as to why he brought a glass dish, he could not understand me. He spoke no English.
This particular Hampton Inn is less than average in the chain. Very disappointing.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business

I would like to personally apologize for any issues that arose during your stay. We hold ourselves to a high standard and want to make every guest's stay comfortable and enjoyable. I will speak with the necessary departments and see what we can do to prevent this from occurring again.

Again, I do apologize for the inconvenience this matter caused you. I hope that if you chose to stay with us in the future we are able to meet your expectations

Reviewed 18 September 2013 via mobile

The hotel is very up to date. My room has a king sized bed which is very comfortable. I really like that they clean the duvet covers. Who knows what people do on them. I'm afraid most hotels don't clean them for each new guest. The bathroom and shower is perfectly clean. Usually that's where you see the mold and mildew. The breakfast is pretty good. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2013

Thank you for your review of the Hampton Inn & Suites Annapolis. It is our goal to go above and beyond the standards of our guests. We are happy you noticed the little note stating that we clean the duvets for every new guest. At the Hampton Inn & Suites Annapolis we know it's the little things that can turn a good stay into a great one.

I will be sure to forward your kind review along to our Housekeeping team. Thank you again for choosing the Hampton Inn & Suites Annapolis. We love having you here.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 17 September 2013

The place was very clean and nice decor. The breakfast provided was very extensive and good. The front desk was helpful when my boyfriends glasses had a loose screw, they went in back and found a tiny screwdriver set to fix them.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We are happy you enjoyed your stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites Annapolis. Our breakfast is always growing and it's a pleasure to hear we are doing a great job keeping up with it. It is our goal to anticipate the guests needs and if that means having an eye glass screwdriver, we'll have it- as if by magic!

Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn & Suites Annapolis and I personally hope we can welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 14 September 2013

The hotel is very nice and clean. Tucked away from the main street provided quiet evenings. Breakfast/buffet was served on time and refilled. The rooms were comfortable with a working cooling/heating unit. Staff was very helpful even in the early hours. I would go back to this location.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you, Monica for your wonderful review on the Hampton Inn & Suites Annapolis! We greatly appreciate you reviewing multiple departments. It helps us stay our best!

We hope we can welcome you back for another weekend getaway in the near future!