“Not my favorite Hampton INn”

Hampton Inn & Suites Annapolis
Ranked #10 of 21 Hotels in Annapolis
Boonton, New Jersey
“Not my favorite Hampton INn”
Reviewed 3 April 2014

I always stay at Hampton Inns, I love the beds, bedding and breakfast. This Hampton did not quite meet my expectations. The beds were not as comfortable as usual and the air conditioning did not work very well. I'll still choose Hampton in the future, this one was just not my favorite.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Richard H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Annapolis, responded to this review, 20 April 2014
First of all I would like to apologize that your stay did not meet your expectations during your last stay with us. We appreciate hearing from all of our guests, even those whose expectations we fall short of meeting. I would like you know that I will immediately look into the issues that you experienced during your stay with us. I will be sure to share your review with my entire staff so that we may be better prepared in handling these types of challenges when brought to our attention.
I again do apologize for your most recent stay with us. We realize that you have many choices when you travel and truly hope that you give us a second opportunity to meet you expectations. We are especially happy that you will continue using Hampton Inns.
Again thank you for taking the time to share your experience here with us.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
Charlotte, United States
Reviewed 2 April 2014

The staff is always friendly and courteous! They treat every one with a high level of respect! I look forward to going to bed because the bed is so comfortable and the room is always clean. They exceed all of my attentions!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I would like to thank you for your kind words. We strive on a daily bases to maintain the comfort, the cleanliness and the especially the friendliness of the staff that our guest have come to expect from us. We take great pride in representing the Hampton brand in the Annapolis area. We work hard to up hold the value and quality that our guests have come to expect both from our hotel as well as the Hampton brand.
We thank you for your loyalty and we look forward you staying with us again in the future.
We hope to see you again in the near future.
Mappsville, Virginia
Reviewed 1 April 2014

My room had maintenance issues that should have been taken care of well before my stay. This hotel is below the Hampton Inn standard. The delamination of the bathtub and the broken grout should have been noted by the house cleaning staff.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple

1 Thank Craigmilese
Again thank you for taking the time to share your experience here with us.
Reviewed 24 March 2014

I expected packaged grits at the breakfast items at the hot breakfast items... florida was the only stay that had the packaged grits...... people in the north eat grits, why not have grits at all your hot breakfast bars.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us at our hotel. We really appreciate your feedback and are very sorry we didn’t have all the breakfast items you would have liked to see but, we were glad to see you were satisfied with all other aspects of your stay. We will take your comments under consideration as we work to improve our guest experience. We hope you will come visit us again in the future.
Reviewed 6 March 2014

Everything about our stay except for the weather was perfect. Nice decor, clean, quiet and I especially liked the dog gift package. Nice breakfast selections. The fireplace lobby, the breakfast area and the halls were spotless. The dog walking area was large and bags were provided to clean up.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We would like to thank you for both your kind words and for taking the time to share them with us. We set out every day to make each of our guest stays pleasant, comfortable and clean. It’s great to hear when we were able to accomplish that exact goal. We are also happy that you appreciate our property allowing pets and that you enjoyed the designated pet walk area with the appropriate necessities.
I will be sure to share your comments with all of my coworkers, especially that coworker in the housekeeping department.
We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future.
Reviewed 1 March 2014

The hotel is good value with parking, wi-fi and breakfast included in the rate. Service was very friendly and notably better than some more expensive chains. The room was a little tired but had satisfactory amenities. The location was good with a short cab ride into the restaurants and bars of Annapolis.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank J L
First I would like to thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to review your past stay with us. We honestly believe that it is the people at our hotel that separates us from the other hotels in the area. Without friendly, helpful and caring coworkers I'm not sure the amenities would mean much. We are delighted that we were able to meet your expectations during your last stay with us.
Again thank you of your positive words. I will be sure to share them with my coworkers.
With so many choices available to you for your hospitality needs in the Annapolis area, we are appreciative that you chose us.
Lexington, United States
Reviewed 26 February 2014

Went in February for a function honoring my Midshipman and the rate at this Hampton Inn was the best I found. The property was in immaculate condition; the rooms very clean and the beds were very comfortable. Easy access to the Academy either from the freeway or surface streets. They have a good breakfast buffet and evening cookies. Coffee, tea and flavored water available all day was a nice touch! King room with sofa sleeper accommodated me and my two Mids.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank Kathleen W
Richard H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Annapolis, responded to this review, 1 March 2014
First I would like to thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to review your past stay with us. We have found that many of our guests appreciate our closeness to the historic area of the city with the difficulty associated with stay down there. Our guests often find that our location makes it easy for them to navigate the city as well as the highway nearby making for a great stay while visiting the area. It was great to hear that we were able to accommodate you with a check in time that was convenient to your needs. We strive every day to meet the expectations of ours guests and love hearing when we do just that. Our bedding, our breakfast, and our 24 hour coffee station are just a few of the Hampton amenities that make Hampton such a great brand everywhere.
With some many hospitality choices in the Annapolis area we thank you for choosing us.