“Will stay here again in a heartbeat.”

Hampton Inn & Suites Annapolis
Ranked #9 of 21 Hotels in Annapolis
“Will stay here again in a heartbeat.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2014

Superior Service. Very involved management. Top of the line in comfort and value. Ate their pizza and wings. All very tasty and the wings were memorable! Loved the comfortable beds! Had a great sleep.
Recommend!

• Stayed April 2014
Richard H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Annapolis, responded to this review, 14 May 2014
First, I would like to thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to review your past stay with us. We honestly believe that it is the people at our hotel that separates us from the other hotels in the area. Without friendly, helpful, and caring coworkers I'm not sure the amenities would mean much. We are delighted that we were able to meet your expectations during your last stay with us.
Again, thank you of your positive words. I will be sure to share them with my coworkers.
With so many choices available to you for your hospitality needs in the Annapolis area, we are appreciative that you chose us.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Philadelphia, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 May 2014

Enjoyed my stay for one night. Clean rooms and friendly staff. I was not overjoyed with the breakfast selections, but I do not eat pork or beef or egg yolks so my choices are fewer. I ended up with a waffle that did not have much taste.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family

Shelbyvillem IN, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2014

The hotel is very nice, clean and staffed with friendly and supportive staff. The breakfast is excellent and coffee and water are available throughout the day. The staff were very helpful during our convention. Jeremy especially helped me when I thought I lost my camera.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business

NEW YORK,NEW YORK
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

Great location near all, shopping center and restaurants. Located off highway exit. Friendly staff and clean rooms. Warm an inviting hotel gym and pool table on site for leisure. Breakfast a plus ++++++ downtown historic Annapolis 10 min away. Homemade cookies and coffee out all day a nice touch.

Stayed April 2014
Richard H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Annapolis, responded to this review, 4 May 2014
I would like to thank you for your kind words. We strive on a daily bases to maintain the comfort, the cleanliness and the especially the friendliness of the staff that our guest have come to expect from us. We take great pride in representing the Hampton brand in the Annapolis area. We work hard to up hold the value and quality that our guests have come to expect both from our hotel as well as the Hampton brand.
We thank you for your loyalty and we look forward you staying with us again in the future.
We hope to see you again in the near future.
Holtsville, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2014

New hotel that was clean and the staff was excellent. Great location right off the highway with plenty of stores and restaurants in the area. I would stay here again. The room was very clean and the free breakfast was delish.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

This was awesome. We thank you for both your kind words and for taking the time to share them with us. We set out every day to make each of our guest stays pleasant, comfortable and clean. It’s great to hear when we were able to accomplish that exact goal. In this case it sounds like we accomplished that and then some.
I truly hope that it does not sound repetitive, but without the coworkers that we have here at the Hampton Inn and Suites, we would be just another hotel in Annapolis. .
Like with of our reviews, I will be sure to share your comments with all of my coworkers.
We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you all in the future.
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2014

Very helpful pleasant staff, (special thanks to Justine and Monique) rooms great and comfy - normal good Hampton Inn standards decent complimentary breakfast. Cabs slow in area but overall a truly positive stay!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Richard H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Annapolis, responded to this review, 30 April 2014
First I would like to thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to review your past stay with us. We honestly believe that it is the people at our hotel that separates us from the other hotels in the area. Without friendly, helpful and caring coworkers I'm not sure the amenities would mean much. We are delighted that we were able to meet your expectations during your last stay with us.
Again thank you of your positive words. I will be sure to share them with my coworkers.
boston
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2014

We were here overnight to check out Annapolis and we were very happy with everything. Free breakfast was plentiful and filling. Rooms were clean. Only complaint was the bed was very soft. Would stay here again!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank patkatmom
Richard H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Annapolis, responded to this review, 29 April 2014
First I would like to thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to review your past stay with us. We have found that many of our guests appreciate our closeness to the historic area of the city with the difficulty associated with stay down there. Our guests often find that our location makes it easy for them to navigate the city as well as the highway nearby making for a great stay while visiting the area. It was great to hear that you enjoyed our complimentary hot breakfast and the cleanliness of our guest rooms. We strive every day to meet the expectations of ours guests and love hearing when we do just that. Sorry to hear that our signature Cloud 9 bedding was too soft for you but, truly appreciate all of your feedback.
With some many hospitality choices in the Annapolis area we thank you for choosing us.