“Try the Cioppino, on Special month of Feb. 2014 Tues, Wed., Thurs.”
Review of Bella Famiglia - CLOSED

Bella Famiglia
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 February 2014

Tonight my husband and I tried the special of the month at Bella Famiglia, Acton. It was so fresh
and plenty of seafood (6 different kinds) in a tomato broth with a side dish of pasta and a delicious Caesar salad, Spumoni and coffee, all for $15.95!! You better dine there before the end of FEBRUARY!! Best buy if you like seafood!

1  Thank nancy m

Reviewed 21 July 2013

Bella Famiglia was a pleasant surprise. Expecting standard casual Italian fare, I was very pleased with my dining experience there and would go back without hesitation. The menu offerings are classic Italian, not high-end, but fare such as piccata, parm and marsala, etc. BUT, the dishes were prepared very well and were quite delicious. Service was good and quite attentive and friendly. Do yourself a favor and go visit Bella Famiglia!

1  Thank Jerry R
Reviewed 4 July 2013

We went again to Bella Famiglia and our experience was not as great as the first. Service was slow and we felt ignored. We had to switch tables because the dining room was cold, near 65, That should not have set the clock back and caused the waiter to not even look our way. After 15 minutes we had to order a drink from the bar. That did help the waiter realize we existed.
Our specials were just OK. My stuffed shells were underdone but the marinara sauce was superior. After begging for bread we received 2 warm rolls. The waiter, once again, tried to hawk any additions possible to our selections. The desert that was part of the special was a tiny little quarter piece of delicious Tiramisu.
Someone once told me if you really love a restaurant the first time, don't go back. I did and I will again. So get it right next time, Please!

Reviewed 7 April 2013

This restaurant in upscale Acton seems to be successful.
It is the first time I have been here in the 4 years it has been opened. One can easily drive by it and miss it. But do stop and try. You won't be sorry you did.
It tries to be authentic italian cooking with a good menu. I had the veil parm. I opted to pay more and have ravioli. There was lots of sauce on it. An excellent choice. The portions were a good size. Salad was additional $. The food came fast and hot. The menu had something for everyone including specialities that are not for the common eater. I saw a fish dinner and it looked quite good. The roasted potatoes looked so good, I almost wanted to grab one off the person's plate!!
The prices are more than chains but the quality is worth it. Warm rolls were served with butter. Maybe olive oil was an option which would have been much better than butter. There seems to be a full bar for specialty drinks.
We went early and it got quite busy soon after. Reservations suggested for later diners.
The Italian music enhansed the atmosphere. For romance, ask for a table in a corner.

Reviewed 15 March 2013

Mussels Bella, a perfect start! Fresh and coocked perfectly!
Eggplant Parmegiana, Freshly prepared, authentic and tasty!
Sausage Cacciatore, Mama-Mia!
Spaghetti Bolognese, this is, to me, the ultimate test. Bella Famiglia you passed with a perfect score! There was a lot but I could not stop eating. the taste, the taste...mmmmmmmmm!
Superior authentic Italian food cooked just right. The service was just as great!