“Fun times”

and up
Go Boston Card
Ranked #1 of 11 things to do in Agawam
More attraction details
Owner description: Largest family theme park in New England features eight thrilling megacoasters and Hurricane Harbor, a water park with nine tube slides and a 500,000-gallon wave pool.
Milford, Maine
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Fun times”
Reviewed 13 June 2014 via mobile

Had a great time. We had three young kids under 10 and one teenager. Rides suitable for all ages in both the water park and amusement park. We also felt safe due to the security check that you go through when entering the park. The only down fall is the cost of food for the small amount of food that you receive. However, this down fall is the same at all parks. Overall this was a great visit and we bought season passes for the following year.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Thai first
Brattleboro, Vermont, United States
4 attraction reviews
“A great day at Six Flags New England.”
Reviewed 12 June 2014

A great time all day. Little rain. Lite crowds. Even with lite crowds major coasters ran 2 trains. Friendly ride operators. Costume characters went out of their way for pictures in the rain. Family of 6 and we all had a good time and where very satisfied.

Visited June 2014
Mumbai (Bombay), India
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Amazing.”
Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

DEFINITELY SHOULD VISIT. From
Boston there is a bus service that goes called the Peter Pan. This is one of the best theme oaths I've ever been to. I've loved the park. There is a variety of rides and I like the flash pass option. It helped me since I travelled alone. So I didn't have to wait in the long lines alone. I over all liked the experience. And it was different as compared to other theme parks I've been to.

Neversink, New York
43 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 52 helpful votes
“A clean, friendly park”
Reviewed 12 June 2014

I purchased season passes after taking last year off, and I am glad we did! This park continues to be our favorite. The park is kept clean, and I love their no-smoking policy. The ride variety is excellent. It's a great place for kids of all ages. Going again this weekend to check out the water park, since we haven't been there in 2 years. I like to travel light, as lockers are expensive. If you are going to visit for more than a few days, season passes are a great value, and then you can use them at any other six flags (we are going to Maryland to use them in a couple of weeks). Also, if you plan on frequenting hte park, check out the season meal plans and see if they make sense for you. I bought for my two kids and they receive a lunch and dinner every time we visit, for only $75 for the year. thought that was a great bargain. Enjoy!!

Visited May 2014
1 Thank NYDiverAmy
West Haven
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Family fun!”
Reviewed 8 June 2014

A wonderful and great place to bring your whole family! It's a time to enjoy each other and be happy! Brings the kids out in everybody!

Visited June 2014