“go see lary”

and up
Go Boston Card
Ranked #1 of 11 things to do in Agawam
More attraction details
Owner description: Largest family theme park in New England features eight thrilling megacoasters and Hurricane Harbor, a water park with nine tube slides and a 500,000-gallon wave pool.
Reviewed 13 June 2014

what a show lary the box guy and the street magic .... we had such a great time soon we will be back cant wait

2  Thank Joe P
There are newer reviews for Six Flags New England

Reviewed 13 June 2014 via mobile

Had a great time. We had three young kids under 10 and one teenager. Rides suitable for all ages in both the water park and amusement park. We also felt safe due to the security check that you go through when entering the park. The only down fall is the cost of food for the small amount of food that you receive. However, this down fall is the same at all parks. Overall this was a great visit and we bought season passes for the following year.

Reviewed 12 June 2014

A great time all day. Little rain. Lite crowds. Even with lite crowds major coasters ran 2 trains. Friendly ride operators. Costume characters went out of their way for pictures in the rain. Family of 6 and we all had a good time and where very satisfied.

Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

DEFINITELY SHOULD VISIT. From
Boston there is a bus service that goes called the Peter Pan. This is one of the best theme oaths I've ever been to. I've loved the park. There is a variety of rides and I like the flash pass option. It helped me since I travelled alone. So I didn't have to wait in the long lines alone. I over all liked the experience. And it was different as compared to other theme parks I've been to.

Reviewed 12 June 2014

I purchased season passes after taking last year off, and I am glad we did! This park continues to be our favorite. The park is kept clean, and I love their no-smoking policy. The ride variety is excellent. It's a great place for kids of all ages. Going again this weekend to check out the water park, since we haven't been there in 2 years. I like to travel light, as lockers are expensive. If you are going to visit for more than a few days, season passes are a great value, and then you can use them at any other six flags (we are going to Maryland to use them in a couple of weeks). Also, if you plan on frequenting hte park, check out the season meal plans and see if they make sense for you. I bought for my two kids and they receive a lunch and dinner every time we visit, for only $75 for the year. thought that was a great bargain. Enjoy!!

1  Thank NYDiverAmy