“Good Italian Take-Out”

Add it.
Capaccio Italian Cuisine
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 4 July 2012

The eggplant pizza or calzone is something we go back for time and time again. Good food, a bit pricey, but worth it.

There are newer reviews for Capaccio Italian Cuisine
Reviewed 21 July 2008

We got take-out from Capaccio's yesterday. There were seven of us and we all ordered something different and a few extras. My brother lives nearby and they order from here frequently. I can see why, the food was excellent and the people in the restaurant were very friendly. Everyone was raving about their food and don't forget to try the garlic bread with cheese. We also ordered extra meatballs and they were wonderful. If you live anywhere near Amesbury you must try this place. It looks like nothing on the outside and I didn't even notice if you could eat-in because it's very small but good food sure does come out of here. I wish I lived nearby.

1  Thank almondcookies