“A happy stay in UMass Hotel”
Review of Hotel UMass

Hotel UMass
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Amherst
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 2 September 2013

It should be the best choise to stay in UMass Hotel if you visit UMass Amherst. It's just located in the heart of UMass Amherst and easy to get to anywhere including bus stop of Peter Pan. The service is very good and professional. The room is clean and well equiped. It's wide enough even for a family.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
umasshotel123, Front Office Manager at Hotel UMass, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2013

Dear HWan2013,

I want to thank you for your wonderful review of our hotel. Safe Travels!

There are newer reviews for Hotel UMass

Reviewed 26 August 2013

This hotel is a bit pricey, but it's great if you want to get a feel of life on campus. The rooms are a good size and have free wifi and continental breakfast, plus access to one of the campus gyms. There is also free parking and you can walk to the town in 10-15 minutes.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank WandaTwich

Dear WandaTwich,
I thank you very much for taking the time to let us know about your experiences at our hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and again thank you for your review. Safe Travels!

Reviewed 21 August 2013

Stayed here for a conference. Arrived early in the morning and my room was ready - which was great since I had traveled over 2 hours to get there! Room was spacious and clean! The breakfast buffet had bagels, muffins, some fruit.....and some awesome oatmeal!!! I simply love oatmeal for breakfast, so I was thrilled! Overall was very pleased with my stay here.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business

Dear 1979Traveler,

I very much enjoyed reading your review and thank you very much for your kindness. I am glad you enjoyed breakfast! Safe travels.

Reviewed 11 August 2013

Although in the area on business, the facility and especially the staff were far more than anticipated. The Conference center attached to the hotel provided comfortable areas for meetings and educational endeavors. Great value. Great location. Superb staff.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business

Dear Donna F,

Thank you for your wonderful review of our hotel. I am so happy you enjoyed your stay. We were so glad to have you with us and we look forward to your return.

Reviewed 7 August 2013

Have stayed here several times while Visiting the University, The location is ultra convenient. The staff friendly and helpful. A couple of minor complaints, no safe in the room and the walls are ultra thin. there seemed to be alot of student hanging out late in the halls, this was a little distrcting for sleeping purposes.

I thought good value and I will be staying here alot in the next 4 years. I was disappointed in the reservation system for Parents Weekend. I am staying in Hadley instead since i could not get a reservtion here, evven though i wanted to reserve back in April.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family

Dear Tootsy J,

I am so pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. I thank you for taking the time to let us know where we can continue to improve our guest stays. We very much look forward to seeing you back soon.

Reviewed 4 August 2013

The location is perfect. Enter through the second floor of the Parking Garage and make your way up to the third floor lobby. Free Wi-Fi, continental breakfast friendly service, spacious rooms, free parking. 24 hours Coffee in the lobby and room.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends

Dear Portakal,
I very much enjoyed reading your review and thank you very much for your kindness. I am glad you wrote a review! Safe travels.

Reviewed 22 July 2013

I was visiting the school with son, so this seemed like the logical place to stay. Other than the fact that finding the correct way to get to the hotel is a little challenging, the stay was really great. The room was spacious, clean and modern in décor, and the beds were very comfortable. And I really liked the glass and marble shower stall! We also decided to do room service because I was curious of the quality, considering that the kitchen and staff are manned by the students (HRM school). We went simple (burgers and nachos), but it was delivered in a timely manner and the quality was surprisingly very good! And priced correctly. I would stay again!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
umasshotel123, Front Office Manager at Hotel UMass, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2013

Dear Pgagolf12,

I am so pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay. I am very glad your service we do take great pride in the students that work with us. Safe Travels!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Amherst
Courtyard Hadley Amherst
Howard Johnson Express Inn - Amherst Hadley
Econo Lodge Hadley
Econo Lodge Hadley
#6 of 7 in Hadley

Been to Hotel UMass? Share your experiences!