“What a great find!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Amherst Creperie
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Description: Large variety of fresh crepes (Sweet & Savory) Paninis Smoothies Coffee Free Wireless Internet Flat Screen televisions
GRANVILLE
“What a great find!”
Reviewed 28 June 2012 via mobile

My daughter and I ate lunch here today. We both had a delicious savory crepe followed by a delicious sweet one. The staff was very friendly and the restaurant was very clean. We will definitely be back!

San Francisco, California
“Quality of crepes has varied from delicious to below average”
Reviewed 18 November 2011

I've had varied experiences here. The first time I went in the service was fantastic and the banana nutella crepe I ordered was warm, soft and gooey like I would expect. However, I also ordered the same crepe on two separate occasions and was very disappointed to find it was hard and almost inedible. The prices are a little steep as well.

Visited September 2011
Boston, Massachusetts
“Not quite what I expected”
Reviewed 22 July 2011

I had lunch here with two family members. The waiter was excellent and anticipated problems before they could arise. The crepes were puzzling, however: the fillings were like something you would put in a dish when you made a nice lunch out of things in the kitchen mixed together, and the crepes were dry, not tasty, a little crisp, not connected with the fillings except as a covering. Between us we had four crepes, and they all had the same casserole-with-loose-baked-crust quality.

• Visited June 2011
Westfield, Massachusetts
“I had dinner followed by a scrumptious dessert!”
Reviewed 1 July 2010

Finally, I don't have to spend $30 to have dinner and be able to watch the World Cup games. It was either that or watch it in a bar which doesn't even compare to the design inside Amherst Creperie. It had such a lively feel with fellow customers also checking out the USA game. Great concept with the Boar's Head and delicious smoothies. I have tried the savory crepe with a strawberry banana smoothie and will next try a sweet crepe. Please stay open late so I can stumble over after McMurphs!

9 Thank maharajhj