“Great find!”
Review of Bueno Y Sano

Bueno Y Sano
Ranked #12 of 116 Restaurants in Amherst
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: The original Bueno Y Sano, opened in Amherst by Bob Lowry, UMass grad, in 1995. Serving up fresh and delicious burritos, quesadillas, tacos and salads, made to order. Hundreds of delicious combinations. Family owned and operated, and now with six locations in Amherst, Northampton, Springfield, West Springfield, Acton, and Burlington, VT. Every Tuesday is FAT Tuesday, get a grande burrito for the price of a regular. Just say, "Make it a grande." Call ahead and we'll have your order ready.
Reviewed 31 July 2017

We liked it so much that we returned the next day. All the ingredients are freshly made when you order them, I had the bowl my kids had the quesadillas. The rice, beans, cheese everything was very good. The guacamole was excellent too.

Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

I ordered the burrito bowl with steak and it was very flavorful. The steak was tender and well seasoned. The bowl came with yellow rice, pinto beans, lettuce, pico de gallo, and cheese. My mom got the quesadilla and it was huge. My sister got the tofu burrito and really enjoyed it!

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

We went to Amherst MA city hall to,see a friend's Gallery of Abandoned places. After the viewing we wanted a quick snack before heading to the #NECCC photoraphy conference atUMass. We were walking down the street saw a sign for Beunos y Sanos. Was a good choice, I had a chipotle chicken taco, it was excellent. A little kick, but tasty. #buenoysanos. Definately be back.

Reviewed 22 April 2017

The Tex-Mex Goddess of freshest, finest, most fairly priced, "fast-food" place in town. I love this place, everytime I'm in the area, I've been religiously taking my rounds to Bueno Y Sano since 2012. If I have a bad day, I spoil myself here.

Deb M, Owner at Bueno Y Sano, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2017

Hi MeriMatilda, and thanks so much for your review and comments. We hope we can be your "pick me up" go-to restaurant forever!

Reviewed 10 April 2017

Nice tastes and great fresh fast burritos. Different from the chains and better. I also liked that they provided real plates and utensils, not the cheap throw-away stuff for those dining in.