“One Minor MIss Among a Bunch of Hits!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Pasta E Basta

Pasta E Basta
Ranked #11 of 116 Restaurants in Amherst
Price range: US$8 - US$17
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Cheap Eats, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Cambridge, Massachusetts
“One Minor MIss Among a Bunch of Hits!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2014

We just ate here for the first time last weekend. I have to say my dish (Butter Parmasan) was disappointing, but still it was OK - I still finished it! Everyone else (we were a group of 12) had fabulous food. My wife had the angel hair with bolognese sauce and it was fabulous.

This is a quaint little restaurant, that is actually bigger than it appears from outside, so don't be fooled by it's seemingly small front; it has three levels, and plenty of seating, and very fast kitchen, and great serving staff. I would go back in a heartbeat!

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Mixed Opinions”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2014

This popular Italian restaurant is centrally located in a college town which makes it a popular draw. We found it crowded on a Sunday evening but they accommodated us in the downstairs cafe -- same food, less formal service. My dining partner enjoyed his spaghetti Bolagnese while the ravioli I was served resembled shoe leather. He would like a return visit while I am dubious!
The fresh foccacia bread was great we both agree!

Boston, Massachusetts
“Really good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014

I tend to eat here every time I'm in Amherst and it never disappoints...good food, excellent service, nice and friendly place. Good for families too. The only problem is the steep stairs up to the dining rooms. Its difficult for older folks to get up there or even to climb up to the restrooms. No problem for me but a little problem for the older folks with me. Nevertheless I will continue going there when I'm in town. The roasted veggies are a delicious side dish, as is the Crazy Pasta Alfredo.

Ware, Massachusetts
“Great place. Great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

Went with my two daughters (3 & 2). Upstairs was perfect area for them. Food was great and prices were good too. The people working were very friendly and helpful to us. We would definitely go back.

Palm Springs, California
“OKAY Food for the area”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2014

But nothing to write home about. The food was just OK, the prices were great, the service was neither bad nor remarkable --- just OKAY all around.

Visited May 2014